1001hp na lsx

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
School of automotive machinist just finished the motor for the orange camaro, in preparation for the lsx shootout. Here the vid of the dyno

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SAM-1000hp-NA-LSX-Dyno_706550.htm]SAM 1000hp N/A LSX Dyno - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
very cool video. you can get alot out of those GM blocks. one thing i was surprised with was the HP/TQ difference. anyways, cool video and i wish em luck at the drags :rockon:

svt155

TTERMI
Established Member
that isnt to the wheels right? you can make that number on a STOCK 03/04 motor.. granted it was NA so thats the only thing that impresses me. but power is power no matter how you make it.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
that isnt to the wheels right? you can make that number on a STOCK 03/04 motor.. granted it was NA so thats the only thing that impresses me. but power is power no matter how you make it.

That was sarcasm right? :lol:

kwkshift

Established Member

:bash::kaboom::rolleyes:

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member

Talk about a bunch of jibberish.

Users who are viewing this thread