1000th post + Upcoming events for us

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
This is only the 1000th post in the New England forum. It doesnt seem that many things are going on around here. The big events from now until next winter seems kind of thin to come by to me. We have FFW august 21-22 and then the Tasca Ford Mustang Showdown is on October 2nd at Epping. I have no clue about how that is. April 18th, June 13th and Sept 12th are different Mustangs Unlimited events which I have heard good things about so far.
http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/aspfiles/default_frame.asp?UID=2004031707332342

So thats a total of 5 things and a couple more that I have to find out about. We should all get together for cruises so we can make some badass videos for people to watch on here and see how we do things around here and just to hang out also. The rice around here in the Boston area have been killing me lately just watching them fart around because they dont need to put their 100hp hondas in the garage for the winter like all of you Terminator guys do its like torture. Englishtown NJ has god knows how many things going on over there like 50+. But they are so far to me at least. The new MMFF mag has a lot of summer events but we only get 2 around here out of the 100+ that are listed. Must be good to live near englishtown. If anyone has any ideas about stuff bring it up. Even though Epping isnt that far us Mass guys we should think of some things because most of us all live within 30 mins of each other if that. Is anything planned for NE dyno yet? :shrug:

I know Ken talked about getting together with the Maine/NH guys sometime and Mike talked about getting together a contact list so those are 2 good ideas I am in for.

I have friends that would be down with their cars that I could get together if other people were serious too and could get people together - 91GT/92GT/90Notch/03Cobra/93LX/?00Lightning?/95Cobra/97GT so thats a start. We could start something badass. I dont want to wait until the end of the summer-august for something cool like FFW. Just some thoughts maybe we can figure things out as a group. We should get more people involved like local guys that we see all the time. I just thought of posting this because the snow outside pissed me off and set back my Cobra shopping till at least next week and that means the real cars wont be out for another week or two also which sucks. Oh well whatever take it easy post some stuff let me know what you think I am down for helping ideas get rolling obviously :rockon:

Last edited:

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Every monday night starting I think May 10th we could all meet up and go to Marks Auto Parts cruise night in Granby CT. We could all meet somewhere and cruise in together the good part about it is the price its free. We could have our own little section in the field. just a thought let me know Mike

slo5.0

Established Member
my krew would def be down to curise and chill we are always looking for more stangs to chill with right now we got 87gt/95gt/97gt/87notch/95gt/03cobra/and like 4-5 mor4e other gts so we def should all meet up....and most of us have cells so itd be easier to reach rather than posting..ya no

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
dude todd your bad at the years of the cars game bro...me your friend u hang with all the time u still think my car is a 97 DUDE ITS A 96 OK last time im telling u lol .....and matts is a 89lx notch not 87 ok now dont forget .....

anyway this def sounds like a cool idea like slowboy said rite above we def r lookin for more stangs to chill with and stuff so well all have to get together sumtime whenall this freakin snow goes away so i guess just keep posting and well get an idea of when everyone is free and can possibly meet up

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
Cool bro there can never be enough people with Stangs hanging out together. Yeah we will have to post again and keep finding out who is free. This snow is killing me and black ice isnt helping out either. Maybe at the first Mustangs Unlimited event if you guys go or at Epping on the 3rd when Ken/Mike and some other people are going from around Mass we can all exchange info. If we get enough people we might actually outnumber some of the rice when we go for cruise or set something up lol.

slo5.0

Established Member
sean no your cars a 97..lol im bad at that game i know..but def well all be at mu well have to meet up eat some rice...lol

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
im sure ill be going to eping a lot! i like going just to hang out and watch.

as for events..more will pop up and im sure there are some that we dont know of. how about the AUTOXING at Fort Devens?

Users who are viewing this thread