• Post Slut! Hehehehe

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Don't tell me you've never heard of Girls Gone Wild?

Ofcourse I have heard of it. did you hear about the pay per view they are holding next week. Some live show.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Why is that comment so funny to everyone ? just curious.
Your 24.17 posts per day average is like Chamberlein's 100 points in a single game...its Ripken's consecutive game streak...its Kid Rock getting Pamela Anderson...such accomplishment may never be duplicated. Thus, if there's ever a "Post-Whore's Gone Wild" video - in the grand tradition of the Oscar-winning "Girls Gone Wild" :-D - you'd be the star. I just hope to get my name in the credits. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
Your 24.17 posts per day average is like Chamberlein's 100 points in a single game...its Ripken's consecutive game streak...its Kid Rock getting Pamela Anderson...such accomplishment may never be duplicated. Thus, if there's ever a "Post-Whore's Gone Wild" video - in the grand tradition of the Oscar-winning "Girls Gone Wild" :-D - you'd be the star, man. I just hope to get my name in the credits! :thumbsup:

:lol: I'll make sure you make it into the credits :thumbsup:

03DOHC

Established Member
I have 23.18 posts/day.:( I'm losing my edge. /rocky music on :-D /rocky music off

zzzzzer

Established Member
WHOO-HOO! :beer: I'll be famous...like a kid who fell into a well. They seem to make headlines...lol

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
I can't remember which commercial that is but I do know which one your talking about.
Its from that Dr. Shoals commercial. It cracks me up. :)

03DOHC

Established Member
WHOO-HOO! :beer: I'll be famous...like a kid who fell into a well. They seem to make headlines...lol
Who gets to play Ron Jeremy in the vid?:-D

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I have 23.18 posts/day.:( I'm losing my edge. /rocky music on :-D /rocky music off

Kind of like that turtle VS the rabbit story..... I'll catch up eventually. I may be 110 yrs old by then but I'll catch up :lol:

zzzzzer

Established Member
I don't care who plays Ron Jeremy, but all I know is I'm not gonna be the f/cking fluffer! :mj: Unless I'm fluffing Salma Hayek. I'll fluff her 'til I can't fluff are more. :-D

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
Kind of like that turtle VS the rabbit story..... I'll catch up eventually. I may be 110 yrs old by then but I'll catch up :lol:

:lol: :bash: :lol:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member

I had my 2 seconds, AF commercial and Jay lenno thanksgiving military salute (don't think the camera guy expected me to jump infront it his shot :lol: )

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
I had my 2 seconds, AF commercial and Jay lenno thanksgiving military salute (don't think the camera guy expected me to jump infront it his shot :lol: )

:beer: :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread