1000hp Turbo Coyote vs a 650 Paxton Coyote and 1100hp Boost logic GTR

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Now that your buddy got a good gauge of how he compares, does he plan to do anything else? Great runs by the way!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Way to represent our city! Hoping mine is back on the road soon with similar numbers to yours.

paintless302

Established Member
Good pulls. One of my buddies just picked up his GTR from Boostlogic (car is making around 1050whp), we went for a spin the other night. FML. Shit feels like a steam catapult launch off of the nimitz from a roll on.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Car moves out! This is a CPR turbo kit right? More info on the build? Turbo? Boost? Fuel?

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Thanks fellas.....Yeah those Boost logic GTR's aren't not joke and hook great from a dig.

It's a CPR turbo kit with a 80/96 BW turbo, A/W intercooler, and fully built long block/auto trans.

20141129_111953_zpshxl9sth2.jpg

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Race car! :)

Can't wait to be tearing it up with you guys... well not you but some of the folks you roll with, lol.

Oh yeah it should be fun John, way more competition out there for you than me is what I'm finding when trying to setup races.

Now that your buddy got a good gauge of how he compares, does he plan to do anything else? Great runs by the way!

I was actually talking to my buddy last night and he was looking into building his sb now lol. I kinda ruined my other buddy that was my cam guy that night too, he just installed a Hellion single and about to tune it. So I'm sure he won't be to far behind building up his car after feeling what a 4 digit hp car feels like lol.

clean92lx

Established Member

That was me in the silver Paxton car, I wasn't gauging my car against his. I just wanted to see that beast run lol. We were on our way to a race and while I'm no match for his car, I did pretty good that night against a bunch of other cars. I'll probably get a jpc fuel system soon then start the planning on a built motor next year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread