10 second runs from F8LSNAKE and Beaner.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Here's a few vids from opening day at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds Ga. My 10 sec. eaton pass and Beaner's mid 10's with the KB. Neither of us got a perfect run in, so we'll be back in a couple of weeks with new vids and faster times.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=WRGTO

My pass I actually missed 4th gear, thus the low mph.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I believe it is either 3.1 or 3.2. The factory cobra is 3.5. Most people don't even notice my upper had been changed. My eaton has been ported now, just to clarify. I need to update my sig.

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Thanks bro. I'm just tryin to keep up with the fellas around here. They seem to stay a few steps ahead of me though. I think I'm gonna push this eaton till it pukes though. haha.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Got the SRA in yesterday with the 3.90 gear. Seems to make a huge difference. I'll try and post a new best this coming weekend and get a vid up. Beaner is also changing some things up in hopes of 10.30s.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Very nice..

Warner Robins huh? Good old Houston County, Warner Robins AFB, Russell Prkwy, Smiley's Flea Market, Warner Robins Demons and Northside's football teams...:eek: . I used to be up there a lot. Good God I think the last time I set foot down there was when they still had the Houston Mall...:nonono:

I'll probably be back in that area when the NMRA comes to Reynolds....:rockon:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Cool, look us up. You nailed it all. Northside finally won a state championship and the houston mall is now a medstop, dr. offices and a few other little shops. This place is growin like crazy though. I don't know where all the people come from. Alot of pretty bad stangs around here though.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
Cool, look us up. You nailed it all. Northside finally won a state championship.
Well it's about time. I thought Valdosta & Lowndes were still the King of the South....:-D.
My loyalty still lies with the Middle Ga area and southern football schools. I can't get into the Parkview, Brookwood, and the other HS teams up here.

This place is growin like crazy though. I don't know where all the people come from. Alot of pretty bad stangs around here though.

Yeah, it is growing. I know WR AFB keeps coming up on the military base closing list. I know the closing of it would hurt the community big time. And damn I hate crossing those damn RailRoad tracks...:mj:

Do ya'll ever go to the Macon Dragstrip in Twiggs Co.??

CantDrv55

Banned
The Foe Hammer said:
Yeah, it is growing. I know WR AFB keeps coming up on the military base closing list. I know the closing of it would hurt the community big time. And damn I hate crossing those damn RailRoad tracks...:mj:

Do ya'll ever go to the Macon Dragstrip in Twiggs Co.??
Twiggs sucks unless you just want to practice 60's. Last time I was there they had grass growing ON the track in the cracks.:smmon:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I used to run some oulaw 10.5 stuff there. I had a 7.0 car and another couple of buddies had 6.0 and limited street cars. I haven't been there in about a year, but when prepped that is one of the best hooking tracks around. If I can't get my cobra to hook at SDR, I might have to head down there and bust of some good 1/8 mile times. I don't know how good the track is though since it's been a little while since I was there.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
slo-poc, what tracks do you run at in north west fla. Do you ever go over to Gainsville or come up to South Ga. Motorsports Park?

Users who are viewing this thread