10-Second EcoBoost Mustang

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
:rockon:

[video=youtube_share;gqvYNP8JqrE]http://youtu.be/gqvYNP8JqrE[/video]

They posted the slip and details the other day, but I got an email notification that the video was posted.

Here is the other thread they started.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
That's badass! Wonder what it'd take to get one into the 130+mph range.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Yeah I have been biting my nails waiting for turbo upgrades my EB mustang and just keep being disappointed. It only picked up 20mph on the back half, that's very very low. I would like to see 30mph on the big end for a turbo car, and also want a turbo upgrade to push the car into the 130mph range.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Yeah I have been biting my nails waiting for turbo upgrades my EB mustang and just keep being disappointed. It only picked up 20mph on the back half, that's very very low. I would like to see 30mph on the big end for a turbo car, and also want a turbo upgrade to push the car into the 130mph range.

Still, running 10's with a 4-banger in a heavy car (both of which are brand new) after it's only be on sale for about a year.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's the bottom line, Travis. The fact that it's only been available for about a year. Surely even more performance is on the horizon for this platform. And it's only a 4-banger. I predict a lot of people are going to be dropping their jaws when the new FGT is unleashed on us. And that will be even before the aftermarket shops like Livernois start working their magic. Shops like Livernois continue to make the Ford community proud! :rockon:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member

It's a ten second 1/4 car, LOLZ. Let's not forget they have only been on the market a short period of time. What do you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread