10 Second Dependable Daily Driver (Cobra)

NXSVTCOBRA

the car is still up for sale I have dropped my price to $20,000 FIRM if anyone is interested in the car I encourage you to call me 786-252-9566, i'll be blunt and honest if you don't intend to buy don't call and waste my time, I am honestly a VERY busy person.

here are the mods for the Cobra....

-2001 Cobra Aluminum 6-bolt main block bored .022"

-Forged Flat-Top Pistons (roughly 10.7:1 compression ratio)

-Modmax H-Beam 4340 Forged rods with ARP 2000 rod bolts

-Forged Cobra Crank turned 10/10

-Clevite77 Race Main and Rod Bearings

-FRPP Hi-Volume oil pump

-2003 s/c Cobra Camshafts

-Ported 2001 Cobra upper and lower intake manifold (cut, ported and tig welded)

-Steeda underdrive pullies (SFI Harmonic Dampner)

-BBK Long tube Headers

-BBK o/r (catless) H-pipe

-Flowmaster 2-chamber Mufflers with dumps (sounds like an old school muscle car not high pitched and raspy like most modular motors)

-NX Nitrous "wet" kit along with the GEN-II upgrade

-MSD Window switch

-JLT RAI (Ram Air Intake)

-FRPP 4.10:1 gears

-Solid Rear end from a 2004 GT

-FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft

-Promotion Powertrain built RACE transmission (T-45, 26-spline input shaft, solid key ways/stoppers, TKO 31-spline output shaft, etc, etc drives like a stocker but can really handle alot of power rated at 800+ hp)

-McCloud "Kustom" 11" Clutch disc

-SPEC "Kustom" Pressure plate

-Promotion double adjustable Clutch Cable

-2004 Cobra Front and Rear Bumpers

-Kaneen Cobra R Cowl hood w/ out louvers

-Limited Edition Bullitt GT Side scoops

-17x10.5" Deep Dish Black Bullitts on the rear wrapped in 315/35/17 Sumitomo tires (1 month old)

-17x9" Black bullitts up front with 275/40/17" tires

-Adjustable Mega-Bite Control Arms

-Strange 10-way adjustable shocks

-New brakes and rotors on the rear

-Tuned DIABLOSPORT chip

-Pro-5.0 shifter

-Walboro 255lph intank fuel pump

-Tinted Headlights

-TRW Rear springs

-NGK TR6 Spark plugs

The car ran a 10.92@124mph in Florida heat and humidity on nitrous with room to improve. This is truly a 10 second DAILY driver and drag strip warrior, I literally drive it daily with a/c and powersteering. I recently got back from a 1,600 mile road trip and the car literally ran like a stocker. This is one of those my loss your gain deals. All modifications listed have LESS than 10k miles since the car was completed, and the transmission was freshened up by ProMotion powertrain rougly 5k miles ago! The motor has only went through 5 10lb nitrous bottles since the rebuild as well, which is nothing at all for a nitrous motor.

NXSVTCOBRA

i have no pix available right now do a search for some threads i've posted and you may find some.... i'm unable to post any now i'm using a different computer

frankin

Established Member
Seems a bit high even with all the mods it has 59,000 miles on it. I'm sure a lot of money went into it and it is worth it, but I paid $24,000 for an 03 vert with 22k on it and minor mods. Is there an extended warranty on this car?
In the ebay ad it reads, the car has 59,000 miles on it, and has an existing warranty.

Last edited:

NXSVTCOBRA

frankin said:
Seems a bit high even with all the mods it has 59,000 miles on it. I'm sure a lot of money went into it and it is worth it, but I paid $24,000 for an 03 vert with 22k on it and minor mods. Is there an extended warranty on this car?
In the ebay ad it reads, the car has 59,000 miles on it, and has an existing warranty.
if you must know it does have a warranty through wynns extended care, you are comparing your stock 2003 cobra to a completely built car? :shrug: granted you may have gotten a good deal on your car, but most 2001 cobras in good condition go for $16-$18k so to or 3 more grand for all the mods i put into isn't asking much at all, thanks for you inquiry

Users who are viewing this thread