1.5'' spacers, whos tried it?

testorossa1989

Established Member
has anyone tried 1.5'' spacers on a terminator in the rear with 10.5 rims and 335 tires. Im looking for a more aggressive rear stance, but im not sure how it will look with the IRS, or if it will cause complications, or just look plain stupid. Anyone have pics? AM didnt have any of termis

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I tried 1" spacers with 10.5" wheels & 315's and just about everyone said it looked bad because they stuck out too much.:shrug:
Here is the post with pictures and comments:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/723124-added-1-spacers-my-315s.html

Here is 3/8" spacers with 10.5" wheels & 335's. So the wheels would stick out an additional 1 1/8" on each side if you used 1 1/2" spacers.

album_pic.php

Last edited:

testorossa1989

Established Member
I need to take a pic of mine because when i was under my car i saw that theres a bolt related to the IRS i think that i think rubs the tire. Im not sure if i have spaces since ive never taken the rim off yet. I read at older posts and i think 1'' + might look a little obnoxious. Im not sure what i have on now, but the direction i want is to make clearence for that bolt from the inner rear wheel

Heres a pic of how my car is now with 10.5 wheels and 335s. Do you guys think i have 3/8 spacers? or what might cause that bolt to rub. The IRS is not my department and im still learning. Hope this helped a bit, if you guys need any more pictures let me know

2011-07-019519-37-3295973.jpg

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member
God forbid you put a little effort into looking for the answer since its been covered a million times.

Come on Rich ya know how it goes around here by now, just pass the thread right by. Next week we will see a "what's the biggest tire I can fit on the stock rim" thread. It never fails and I still can't figure out why mods. don't automatically delete said junk.

cobracide

Established Member
I need to take a pic of mine because when i was under my car i saw that theres a bolt related to the IRS i think that i think rubs the tire. Im not sure if i have spaces since ive never taken the rim off yet. I read at older posts and i think 1'' + might look a little obnoxious. Im not sure what i have on now, but the direction i want is to make clearence for that bolt from the inner rear wheel

Heres a pic of how my car is now with 10.5 wheels and 335s. Do you guys think i have 3/8 spacers? or what might cause that bolt to rub. The IRS is not my department and im still learning. Hope this helped a bit, if you guys need any more pictures let me know

2011-07-019519-37-3295973.jpg

Hah ha the irs bolt. Why didn't you say so?

Sheesh..

IRS BOLT

Users who are viewing this thread