1/4 Mile Drag Day in Kentucky?

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
The SVTOA Nashville Chapter is wanting to rent Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green Kentucky for a Drag Day. The price would be around $35-$40 to race and $10 to spectate.
We would have the track from 8am to 4pm. Last year I made a total of 8 passes.
Here are some of the dates that are still available.
August 1, 2009
August 8, 2009
September 5, 2009
September 12, 2009

Please post up if you would be interested in racing or watching.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
What's up pit buddy? At least I think that is you. Our local forum is talking about renting an 1/8th mile track right now. Hopefully they would be interested in this also.

Count me in if I can make any of those dates. I'll link it onto our forum louisvillemustangs.net also.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Not the Nashville guys. Pretty sure they've been renting BB for this for quite a few years. It's worth it to go. You can run whenever you want and it's a long rental.

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
What's up pit buddy? At least I think that is you. Our local forum is talking about renting an 1/8th mile track right now. Hopefully they would be interested in this also.

Count me in if I can make any of those dates. I'll link it onto our forum louisvillemustangs.net also.
Sweet :beer: Your thinking about the other red Lightning as your pit buddy :thumbsup:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Oops lol. Keep me in the loop and I'll start checking svtoanashville.com for any new details also. I hope this happens.

nx86gt

Banned
I hate Dallas with a passion, everytime we did a track rental with him, he found some new way to try and **** us. What a douche.

oh well, regardless, ill keep an eye on this. Im game for it if I still have my car when ya'll do it.

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
It's dead, this was just posted on our local forum :(

"Folks, after talking this over with Kim from the SVTOA Nashville, neither I or their group has a good enough feeling about potential participation to put the money down and rent Beech Bend this year.

We started trying to plan this one too late in the year due to lack of communication from the track officials earlier, and now circumstances are just conspiring against us. There are several events already conflicting for September 12th and I think all of us have forgotten that Labor Day is the previous weekend (5th). Turnout for either of these dates would be questionable. Beech Bend has events pre-scheduled for most of the month of October, and I personally will not be able to organize or attend anything like that in October due to a really large event that I'm already part of."

Users who are viewing this thread