FOR SALE: 1:18 Maisto Ferrari LaFerrari & 1:18 2014 Jeep Wrangler + Extras (GMP Trailer & Fox Tech Manuals)

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Both new. The Ferrari was displayed in a plastic see through case, so the plastic straps were removed, but the Jeep was never removed from the box.

NO PayPal/Venmo

Asking $44.95 for both shipped

Maisto-LaFerrari-Jeep.jpg

Trailer - SOLD.

Fox-Manual-1.jpg

Fox-Manual-2.jpg

I also have two Fox Body books, one is a recently printed Fox Body Restoration Manual by SA Design I just bought and paid $35 for. It's brand new and is in perfect condition and even in the plastic wrapping still.

The other book is an older Fox Body Technical Reference Manual.

Asking $25 for the new one and $10 for the older one.

Asking $120 OBO for Everything listing. I accept CashApp, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square if your add on 4% for the processing fee. You don't need to have Square to use it or download any app. I just need you email address to send the invoice to and that's it.

NO PayPal/Venmo

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Ask me about some special combo deal with other products i'm selling like with my knives which i'll sell for a special deal along with these models.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Both Mustang Books - $30.00 Shipped.

Jeep + New Mustang Book - $35 Shipped. Add $7.50 for the other Mustang Reference Manual as well (The older reference manual is heavy)

Ferrari + New Mustang Book - $42.50 Shipped

Let me know if you have any combination you can think of and we'll try to work something out. Also if you want to add in a knife from my other ad, we can work that out as well. I also have a Ford Motorsport valve cover breather listed in this section.

Not listed, I have a Faraday bag that fits an iPhone X-13. It will completely block all cell phone signals (4G,5G LTE, etc.), Wi-FI, Bluetooth, and any other signal. Asking $12.00 for it.

Not listed, I have a brand new Dayco Poly Rib Belt. #5060975. I believe this fits for sure 99-04 2V Mustangs, but will also fit other N/A New Edges, but you should check. It is Made in the USA. Asking $15.00

I also have the plastic BPV that comes with the Vortech kits and is actually made by Bosch and comes with the silicone connectors. One side is about 3.5" in length, the other side is about 10" in length and it comes with all the clamps. You can have it for free if you buy something that costs more than $25.00.

If there is no "shipped" marked next to the price, that means it is expected you add the item to other items or a set of items which is why the price is at a discount.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread