FOR SALE: 1:18 Diecast Acme 68' GT500 Restomod & (Rare) 1:18 Hot Wheels Pantera (Red)

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have 2 1:18 diecast models. Up first is a like-new Acme 1968 GT500 Restomod.
It features nitrous in the trunk, aftermarket halibrand style wheels, and has always been kept in a display case since I bought it new. It comes with the original box which I wrapped in plastic, which I do for all my boxed models. Sorry the username only shows up in the Pantera picture, but you can sort of see the Pantera in the background glare of the TV behind it.

$105.00 shipped. Please add 3.3% for processing fees through Square. You don't need to download any app, I will simply send an invoice to an email of your choice and you can pay with any credit/debit card you want. I also take Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App. NO PayPal/Venmo. Square has buyer protection for anyone concerned and you can see it for yourself by going on their website.
118-1.jpeg

118-2.jpeg

118-3.jpeg

Up next, I have a 1:18 Detomaso Pantera by Hot Wheels in a very rare red color. Only the blue & yellow color versions came in boxes made completely. The red version came as a build-it-yourself version and is quite rare. The last one I could find on eBay sold for $145.00 and also had no box with an issue with one of the mufflers. The one before that sold for $125.00 without a box as well. This car was produced in the year 2000. It has a paint chip in the front end which I have pictured. Looking for...
$95.00 shipped + 3.3% processing fees. I can work out a combo deal for those interested in both cars.

118-5.jpeg

118-6.jpeg

118-7.jpeg

118-8.jpeg

The Terminator is not for sale yet, I will be finishing up adding the turbo to the Coyote engine along with roll-cage soon. Also, I have a black GMP 90' LX that i'll be placing a Terminator IRS, exhaust, and wheels up soon.

I have a 93' Cobra 1:24 scale model kit if anyone is interested. Otherwise PM me about the first two cars if you want them. Thanks!

-Ray

Users who are viewing this thread