1/17/2015 naias photos! Huge flickr album! 500+ photos!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Alright guys just back from Detroit and NAIAS! Had a great day friday night and yesterday in Detriot/Dearborn area. Stayed at The Henry overlooking Ford HQ so awesome! Got to show like every year by 9 am and got in early! I have tons of photos to share. So here are 500+ photos that i have so far in my flickr album yes lots of photos but I always like to take a lot of multiple shots and edit out people and bad shots etc etc so this is the full album so far! Thought you guys would like to see and it isnt just Ford cars there is something from almost all with the except of Kia, Hyundai and BMW those cars arent my cup of tea but everything else photo worth is here! Enjoy! :beer:

Full Album link

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk4eiH3T

Few teasers :beer:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice pictures Luke thanks for sharing. I hope to make it up there one of these years.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Nice pictures Luke thanks for sharing. I hope to make it up there one of these years.

You are welcome and man you should have came up! it isnt that far and well worth the overnight trip!

Very nice! The new GT looks better every time I see a new picture of it.

It doesnt look bad but still doesnt have anything on 05/06 GT in my book hahaha

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
You are welcome and man you should have came up! it isnt that far and well worth the overnight trip!

It doesnt look bad but still doesnt have anything on 05/06 GT in my book hahaha

I wish hopefully next year for sure man. Did they start the GT up while you were there?

94_Vert

Established Member
Nice pics, definitely going when it comes to Columbus, OH in March.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Thanks SO much for posting...I REALLY enjoyed going through those.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Great pics!! Thanks!

No problem man!! :beer:

I wish hopefully next year for sure man. Did they start the GT up while you were there?

No sir. I wish they did though. It was odd. Nobody was even getting close to it. They were like stay off the blue tiles. what do i do walk right up and stay taking photos? YUP HAHAHA :banana:

Nice pics, definitely going when it comes to Columbus, OH in March.

Yes man will they bring the GT to Columbus? where you from in Ohio?

Thanks SO much for posting...I REALLY enjoyed going through those.

Haha no problem man! Glad somebody enjoyed them! Hope i took good enough cell phone shots!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are some really great photos. Some of the best auto photos I've seen. Nice work! Watch a show that looked to be.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Those are some really great photos. Some of the best auto photos I've seen. Nice work! Watch a show that looked to be.

Thanks!!! I love taking photos and yes we have been last 5 or 6 years and this is probably the best show i have been too!!

On a side note i need to make a thread about getting a DSLR. i really wanna learn how to shoot legit photos

Users who are viewing this thread