09 Shelby GT500 Black/Red Leather Seats

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
Up for sale today is a set of 05-09 Mustang Shelby GT500 Red and BLACK leather seats. $$$$$$$1699.99

These seats feature red stitching throughout with a Cobra embroidered on each front seat. These seats were specifically removed from a true 2009 Shelby GT500 with only 400 miles on it!!! The drivers seat is power while the passenger is manual. Both front seats also feature airbags. They will fit all 05-09 Mustangs with no modifications. They may fit other years, but please check with your dealer regarding custom applications.

The leather is very very soft, this is an extremely rare set of seats to find in this condition. These exclusive Shelby seats came out of a true 09 GT500 with only 400 actual miles!!! You wont find a set in this condition
Shelbyseats.gif

Shelbyseats2.gif

Shelbyseats3.gif

Shelbyseats4.gif

Shelbyseats5.gif

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
VERY interested. I have an '09 GT500 that is Red/White stripes and these black/red seats would look VERY nice to give some color to the 'blah' interior.

Anyway:

1: Can you ship them without damage?
2: Shipping to 78362
3: Are there ANY defects, mechcanical or cosmetic?

Thanks in advance. If you'd like you can PM me or e-mail at clarkemtp at hot mail dot com.

Regards,
DocGT

Red10thcv

Established Member
Great Looking Seats.

Have them in my Shelby and they look GREAT.:rockon:
One reason I bought the 10th convertible was because of the seats.:coolman:

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
No response from OP? I guess these were sold already. :shrug: Damn, I wanted 'em too. lol

DocGT

Users who are viewing this thread