09 Authentic Saleen Gurney/H302 Crome wheels 19"x10" fits 05+ Mustangs (NEW)

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
PRICE DROP $375 + shipping per set.
FIRM non-negotiable
I am tired of having these take up space in my garage and value the space more, this is the absolute lowest price I will take.

Authentic 2009 Saleen H302 Heritage Chrome wheels (Brand New In Box with protective wheel covers). This wheel package includes (2) 19”x9”x30mm for the front & (2) 19”x10”x50mm for the rear. I believe Saleen has not officially even released these wheels to the public yet, so you would be one of the first to own a set. Saleen Inc. feeling the economic crunch had to restructure & reorganize their entire company and so closed an entire manufacturing plant in Sterling Heights, MI and auctioned everything off including toolboxes, wheels, cars, exhausts, body panels, seats etc. These wheels were purchased directly from that auction. These wheels are not “knockoffs” they are the real thing. The wheels DO NOT come with the Saleen wheel centercaps, as the centercaps were one of the only products that Saleen did not auction off. I’ve done some research and you can buy these centercaps directly from Saleen for $39 for a set of four: Saleen part number 06-1401-C11898A. The buyer pays for shipping and handling and any PayPal fees if applicable. I will only accept PayPal or Money order as payment. My buddy MicLightning and I bought a couple sets of these wheels from the Saleen auction so feel free to give me a call if you are interested. We have nothing to hide and would be more than happy to talk anyone about the wheels. My phone number is 717-576-4027 ask for Tim, or send me a PM..

New pictures and a quote from an SVT member that bought of set of these wheels from me...

I got one of the sets off of TK early this year. He is a VERY standup guy and i would highly recommend these rims to anyone with a S197. Here are some pics of my car. The center caps are just the standard 20" saleens centers Part Number:06-1401-C11898A very easy and cheap to get. I also added the Saleen big brake kit to my car as well.

NEW PICS: 07 SB GT with Saleen big brake kit..
72700950.jpg

21030374.jpg

90838197.jpg

23433445.jpg

Be one of the very first to own a set of these beautiful authentic Saleen wheels!

Asking $500 OBO

Pics:

Here are the rims on the Dan Gurney edition Saleen (In Silver)
gurneyssignatureeditionbl3.jpg

img1018ox3.jpg

img1026ug0.jpg

img1020ez7.jpg

img1021sy2.jpg

img1023ag7.jpg

img1025cj3.jpg

img1027cp0.jpg

img1028wx3.jpg

img1033qh0.jpg

img1030ju9.jpg

wheelsonawhite302sr4.jpg

wheelsona302eg5.jpg

thegurneyeditionmustangzf4.jpg

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I would need all 19x10, I will check back with you sometime in the future to see if your still sitting on a few sets.

Nice meeting you Tim

Anthony K

Established Member
these can be bought from detroit metro craigslist for $450-$525 all day. saleen closed a building over here and all the inventory was blown out. sets of these wheels sold for $300. they sold hundreds of sets. all you need to do is check craigslist in detroit, metro detroit. search saleen. same with the 23" saleen truck wheels.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
these can be bought from detroit metro craigslist for $450-$525 all day. saleen closed a building over here and all the inventory was blown out. sets of these wheels sold for $300. they sold hundreds of sets. all you need to do is check craigslist in detroit, metro detroit. search saleen. same with the 23" saleen truck wheels.

Awesome thanks for the heads up

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You may have a hard time here since these are 1/2 inch more narrow than our stock Front 9.5 inch rims.. Try the regular S197 forum?

Last edited:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
You may have a hard time here since these are 1/2 inch more narrow than our stock 9.5 inch rims...we can't really run a smaller rear tire and expect to hook. Try the regular S197 forum?

ummm did you read the post, the rear rims are 10" wide, I also have picture's of the box that the rims come in that says directly on them their 19x10's. Please before posting it might be a good idea to first read the post and look at all the picture's...:poke:

OsirisGT

Established Member
Do these come in different offsets? Do you know they fit over the Brembo's? I tried a set of these way back before I got my TF wheels. They didn't clear the front calipers, at least the set I tried.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Do these come in different offsets? Do you know they fit over the Brembo's? I tried a set of these way back before I got my TF wheels. They didn't clear the front calipers, at least the set I tried.

I'm not sure but I can find out. But I don't think these will have any problem what so ever fitting over the Brembo's, they are 19" and designed to fit over big Saleen brakes and the spokes bow out to clear big calipers.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Can you/anyone confirm if these actually fit the GT500?!

I have sold a set to a guy that owns a GT500 but he has of yet put them on. I can not give a definite yes (yet), BUT as you can see from the pics these wheels were designed with bowed out spokes to fit over the Saleen big brake kit, so I do not think they should have any problem whatsoever fitting over the GT500 brake kit. These wheels are an inch bigger than stock GT500 wheels (so the diameter of the rotors will not be an issue) and as stated earlier these spokes were specifically designed/bowed (unlike the stock GT500 rims) to fit over big piston calipers. If you would like to make a trip to my house I would be more than happy to jack your GT500 up and bolt the rim to confirm.. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread