08 Bullitt (new) just got it

Blindmelon

Established Member
Picked up my new black 08 Bullitt & my mods are coming in. I got sequential tail-lights mod in today.Wheels next week, Billet tower covers from Steeda, 8" black antenna, 9"x18" front 10"x18" rear, windows where tinted Monday 20% sides backs 15%, Dash-Hawk is in, Innovate wide-band soon, Canton water reserve ordered (aluminum) to replace plastic turd. Just want to say hello from a new Mustang convert from TrailBlazer SS 06 forged built motor,
Bullitt1.jpg

Engine-1.jpg

Bullitt3195.jpg

Shaker1000.jpg

Bullitt4.jpg

Cantonmor63767.jpg

bullittsetanth.jpg

Let the mods start coming in. Melon

Blindmelon

Established Member
I almost forgot these will be in the 10th. 3" cat backs from Magnaflow also Tower covers from Steeda.
Magnaflow16674.jpg

billet_strut_covers_550.jpg

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Nice choice in car and parts... :rockon:

Was it a new left over 08 or used with some miles ?

Get a good deal on it ?

Enjoy !!!

Blindmelon

Established Member
It was new 08 with 11 miles at a Ford dealership in Texas. Sticker was about $34k I got it for $26,988. I just picked it up last Sat. & started ordering mods.
Bullit.jpg

Blindmelon

Established Member
Sequential tail light install was quick & easy. Rates real high on the cool meter (great look). Be sure you tape off bumper area with towels behind the lens so you don't scratch your bumper. Keep my bumper perfect by doing it that way. Can't wait to install the Canton coolant tank when it comes in to get rid of that ugly turd factory one. Probable do my cat back 3" Magnaflows mid next week. I'll take pics after I do a few more installs. Is anyone but me using the Dash-Hawk to see engine functions? Great tool to monitor almost every function plus it gives a almost exact 1/4 mile, 60ft & mph times.

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
:thumbsup:Nice car Blindmelon,
I picked up an'08 Bullitt in Highland green with the same options.:beer:
Fred :thumbsup:

Blindmelon

Established Member
Congrats @ 42RCODE I like the green also I just didn't have a choice. My 8" black antenna came in the mail today & its installed. Cool factor is a 10. Thanks

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
nice ride....they also make an aluminum power steering res from moroso. i'll post pics once i dl off camera

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Hey really nice car man. I really like those bullitts(big fan of the 01s as well). I only wish they would have come with a gt500 front bumper cover and fog lights. I think that would have mad it look really menacing and special. And maybe a small mustang tribar emblem to one side of the grill. Those are the exact appearance mods i would do if I bought one actually :)

NotSoStockMach

Established Member
Car looks awesome, tint makes a big diff. I just picked up my 08 Black Bullitt yesterday! Now we need a sound clip!

07mustangGT

Established Member
Awesome car congrats. I have Sequential tail lights 2....I LOVE them. When i first got them 2 1/2 years ago i would turn on my turn signal like a block before i had to turn. LOL But the car looks awesome and i love the black

Users who are viewing this thread