'07 White/Blue Stripe, TVS, True Forged, 19.6K miles, Upstate NY

andymarkv

Established Member
For sale 2007 Shelby GT500 - 19,653 miles
I bought this car from the original owner in March of 2009 with 2000 miles on it
This car has never seen winter, rain, pets, kids or smokers.
Ford Racing 2.3 TVS kit with twin bore 65mm TB, BPS 2.4" pulley
Larger injectors, KB boost-a-pump, JTL intake, Lund Racing tune (w/SCT X3), nonfanned afco heat exchanger and larger Moroso reservoir
Mcleod RXT clutch, dynotech driveshaft, Evolution lower control arms, third link and torque box brace, rear H&R springs to level the stance
Lethal catless Hpipe, Magnaflow axle back
Steeda shifter with Hurst stick & knob
Eaton differential-3.73 gears
True Forged Ravel's 20x9 front 20x11 rear with 305/35/20 Nitto 555R's
Like new brakes and all new tires last month
Fresh inspection this month
Shaker 1000 sound system
This car has had the best of everything the entire time I've owned it
Reason for sale...I have my eye on a new Shelby GT350!
Located in Wellsburg NY, 14894 Asking $28,000

IMG_0843.JPG
IMG_0818.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0828.JPG
IMG_0833.JPG
IMG_0831.JPG
IMG_0837.jpg

Last edited:

Lwbialas

Established Member
Looks like a really clean low mileage 2007 with some great tasteful mods. GLWS OP. Are you waiting for the 2019 GT350’s to come out?

andymarkv

Established Member
Not completely sure what I'm getting next...but it won't happen till next year.
I bought a decent older Crown Vic Sport that I'm going to mess around with over the winter...but I'm sure stepping WAY back to a NA 2v 4.6...is going to have me looking for power sooner than later!!

Lwbialas

Established Member
I hear you there. I just sold my 01 GT with a 4.6 for that reason. Will be in the market for a GT350 as well this time next year. Hoping the new 500 will be out by that time and the 350’s will come down a little.

andymarkv

Established Member
Will be in the market for a GT350 as well this time next year. Hoping the new 500 will be out by that time and the 350’s will come down a little.

Good luck with your search! I honestly don't think there is a wrong answer these days...there is soooo much good stuff to choose from!

I LOVE this car, its brutal yet refined!! But after almost 10 years I'm ready for a change and will make a great deal on a great car for someone who is interested.

Lwbialas

Established Member
Good luck with your search! I honestly don't think there is a wrong answer these days...there is soooo much good stuff to choose from!

I LOVE this car, its brutal yet refined!! But after almost 10 years I'm ready for a change and will make a great deal on a great car for someone who is interested.
Thank you! I completely agree. There are a lot of great offerings right now with what seems to be a horsepower war between all the manufacturers. I have had the opportunity to drive a handful of these first gen GT500’s and they are A TON of fun. The supercharger whine is intoxicating. Best of luck with your sale. At $25k this car will not last long!

Users who are viewing this thread