07' Shelby Cobra wheels!

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Can someone photoshop these wheels on a picture of a 2003/04 Black Cobra? Im about to purchase them and wanna see how they look before i go through with it...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Are you sure they will bolt to a non '05 stang? I know that '05 wheels have a totally different spacing and offset than the SN-95 and new edge mustangs.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
I'm sure the 07 style knockoffs will fit perfectly. They are, after all, knockoffs of a wheel design not yet put into production on a car thats not in production yet either. So, you ask, what offset would they most likely use for these wheels? The 5 lug, 94+ setup is the most probable answer.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Read the Muscle Mustang & fast Fords issue for July 05' and theres a advertisment for O.E. Wheel direct and I called and they say they make them for the 03/04's just ask for the correct offset. Ive done the research and i have seen them for sale for 750$ on ebay.

Like my original post, if anyone can post a picture of a cobra photoshoped with the new wheels that'd be great and greatly appreciated.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Original
stcharles.jpg

New
stcharlesgt5.jpg

Should lighten the wheels, but I'm lazy...

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Tabres said:
I was expecting that to look like holy hell.

I'm impressed. I actually kind of like it...

+1

I'm really surprised actually....I kinda like it...hmm..

Matt

mustang_00

Established Member
it's a cobrette. haha i like it though, i think the 10th anniversary rims look like bimmer rims. I like both though.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
they look like ZO6 rims, but i like them, if they came in 10.5 wide rears i'd own them now, but i want width.

Users who are viewing this thread