07 Harley F-150

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Dam guy's you seen that new Dark Amathest color in Harley Davidson, theres one at the local Dealership with every possible option you can put on it. I love those trucks, I should mention the individual letters spelling Harley Davidson going down the side are awsome.

mpidgon

Established Member
i picked up an 06 harley right before labor day, couldnt beat the 0 percent finance, i wanted the 07 4 door but i love it

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
BLWN DSG said:
yes, it has the 5.4L triton motor but no S/C

Mine will be Supercharged, KENNE BELL Supercharged. I was going to take the one that the dealer had in the Dark Amethest, it had every option but Reverse Senceing, so I' am going to order one. I just want to make sure as I want to see the 07 Expedition EL Limited just so I'am sure of my decision.

BLOWN DSG,

Your in style with the truck you have. Congrats on the little one.

Last edited:

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
IEatGt's said:
do you have any pictures??? I haven't been able to find any good pics on the web.
not yet. i took a few the night i brought it home but they came out shitty since it was dark. ill try to take some soon.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
Do they come with a step ladder , in case you need to get something out of the back? jk The bed side is very tall though , I think they would look good lowered about 6 or 7 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread