07 GT500 vs. 03 Cobra - Debate goes on. . .

maniax racing

Established Member
can somone get me a magic decoder ring to i can understand WTF he just said. How many Twin screw gt500 you see around .... not that many yet. im sure they are fast as **** ... so are whippled 03-04's so im not sure what your point is lots of guys making 600+ on stock bottom end cobras?:burn:
When your finished with that ring let me barrow it, so I can translate your post:fart:

Last edited:

maniax racing

Established Member
You've been a member here for almost 4 years and you've only got 40 posts? What gives?

For what it's worth, your posts seem top quality and you should definitely post more. LMAO :beer:
I know I need to post more. I love this site but try to stay out of the drama. I spend alot of time on modular fords where I am a moderator. I just thought it was funny he was actually making fun of the other guy:D

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Personally, I'd take a GT500 any day. Cobras are sweet but the 500 is a total package plus a solid rear and imo better looking. The race was closer than I would have thought. Cobra = awesome value; 500 = status/eye candy/FGT motor

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
can somone get me a magic decoder ring to i can understand WTF he just said. How many Twin screw gt500 you see around .... not that many yet. im sure they are fast as **** ... so are whippled 03-04's so im not sure what your point is lots of guys making 600+ on stock bottom end cobras?:burn:

You don't have to act like you don't know what I'm talking about because I made a valid point.

Some may not like the weight/price/ or the fact it looks like a 4x4 with the factory ride height, but there isn't really an arguement that the GT500 is Ford's SUPRA.... A car you literally just have to add power to enjoy.

There are big differences in a Gt500 w/ a KB and a Cobra w/ a KB..

1. Gt500 can use stock fuel system w/ only a BAP. Injectors don't even need to be changed on low boost apps.
2. Gt500 doesn't need its transmission ripped out and a new input shaft installed w/ new clutch to be able to handle the abuse of a competant driver w/ 600+rwhp.
3. Gt500 doesn't need a rear end girdle or different halfshafts to handle 600+rwhp repeatedly
4. The motor is stronger than the 4.6 DOHC period.

Decode this....

19, 20, 6, 21

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread