'07 Black GT500

creatinbo0st

Established Member
damn thats a good deal!?! wonder why??

I was wondering that, but i have seen salvaged Shelbys go for more on here and that looks flawless from the pics. i hope some one gets a killer deal from this if it's legit.

i have also thought it could be a typo but it has been posted more than once on there with the exact same price.

Last edited:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
There ain't no FuC@in way. Its a convert on top of it. For 26000 the story would have to be a mile long:) Maybe 10 HEHE

MK1

Established Member
Here's the message I got back from the dude a week ago. It seems like a scam to me, so I didnt bother pursuing it further. He has relisted it at least two times, once on the 3rd when I mailed him, and then again the current ad. It will be interesting to see what happens here. I'd say im 99% sure its a scam or fake. Things that seem to good to be true, ARE to good to be true.

Re: Shelby
Monday, April 6, 2009 5:10 PM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Colt Farni" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Hello,

First I must tell you that the car is still available. I want to sell it really fast, due to some family problems. I don't need it anymore and I need money fast. It is a great car, in showroom condition inside and out. There are no dents, scrapes, or scratches. The paint is in fantastic condition as is the trim grill, bumpers, glass etc. The wheels are in "as new" condition with no abrasions and the tires are in excellent condition. The interior of this vehicle has no rips, tears, burns, stains, nor worn spots on the seats, carpet, door panels, nor anywhere else, smoke free. The car drives and looks brand new and has an accident free history. It has no damage or flood or anything like this. It also has a clear title.

All documents, including clear title and a bill of sale on your name will be provided along with the car. Due to the fact I am very busy with my work and I am also travelling a lot and because I want both of us to be fully protected in this transaction I suggest to use eBay's vehicle purchase protection (VPP) plan. Your funds will be 100% insured by eBay's VPP who will hold your payment until you receive and test the car. You will have 15 days from the time you receive the vehicle to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not. If you are interested in buying it please get back to me. I'm a serious man and I prefer to deal only with a serious buyer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

P.S.: I have lots of interested customers and this is an automatic reply message.

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Here's the message I got back from the dude a week ago. It seems like a scam to me, so I didnt bother pursuing it further. He has relisted it at least two times, once on the 3rd when I mailed him, and then again the current ad. It will be interesting to see what happens here. I'd say im 99% sure its a scam or fake. Things that seem to good to be true, ARE to good to be true.

Re: Shelby
Monday, April 6, 2009 5:10 PM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Colt Farni" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Hello,

First I must tell you that the car is still available. I want to sell it really fast, due to some family problems. I don't need it anymore and I need money fast. It is a great car, in showroom condition inside and out. There are no dents, scrapes, or scratches. The paint is in fantastic condition as is the trim grill, bumpers, glass etc. The wheels are in "as new" condition with no abrasions and the tires are in excellent condition. The interior of this vehicle has no rips, tears, burns, stains, nor worn spots on the seats, carpet, door panels, nor anywhere else, smoke free. The car drives and looks brand new and has an accident free history. It has no damage or flood or anything like this. It also has a clear title.

All documents, including clear title and a bill of sale on your name will be provided along with the car. Due to the fact I am very busy with my work and I am also travelling a lot and because I want both of us to be fully protected in this transaction I suggest to use eBay's vehicle purchase protection (VPP) plan. Your funds will be 100% insured by eBay's VPP who will hold your payment until you receive and test the car. You will have 15 days from the time you receive the vehicle to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not. If you are interested in buying it please get back to me. I'm a serious man and I prefer to deal only with a serious buyer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

P.S.: I have lots of interested customers and this is an automatic reply message.

ITS A SCAM!!!
I got the same message back from guy. It took him like 2 weeks to reply. The one I looked at was based out of Mississippi.

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
It's a scam...I tried to buy a 1969 fastback with the same BS message..they actually cloned the ebay protection page....DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlaHP

Established Member
Half the classic vette ads are scams on CL...

I am shocked its still up.

When there is no Phone # and key things are left out like milage and the price is too good to be true. Then the deal is.

If the buyer states in the ad to come see it and drive it you golden most of the time.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Obviously it's a scam, the keyword in the description is "vehicle". They keep the description general so they can use it for any type of car/truck.

Users who are viewing this thread