07-09 Super Snake hoods Brand new!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I have 7 Supersnake 07-09 Shelby hoods that were done by a Oe company before Shelby had the prison do them! The super snake hoods are made in a prison by inmates if you didnt already know that and the quality is not nearly as nice! These are the last hoods of this quality made and then your only option of a oe shelby Supersnake hood is threw shelby!
They do not have vents so you have to buy them from shelby at 199 a pair. The hoods are $1150.00 a piece shipped. which is about 500 bucks cheaper a piece than you can buy them from shelby shipped!

Email me at [email protected] if interested
Thanks
Dan

Last edited:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Sorry guys let me filter threw my spam box, i think i did reply to one guy just have not sent him pictures, another guy said he found one already. This has been our busiest month ever and ive been a little swamped So i apologize!!!!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I will get some better pics!

Attachments

• super snake hood 1.jpg
    super snake hood 1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 758

cdd408

Established Member
i got it for 1101 lol. I figured that was you. was a good deal since the hood is 1499 and it came with the vents that are 200 bucks, also hood pins.

///Bruce

///Bruce
Established Member
Here's hopefully if this works, a picture oft he hood of my KR. the lines of the hood seem to be almost identical. I don't know if I could tell the difference side by side without popping the hoods on both. I know on mine, the underside is pretty intricate.

Attachments

• GT500KR.jpg
    GT500KR.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 560

///Bruce

///Bruce
Established Member
This is one of the first pics of my car when I saw the ad online at a Ditschman Ford dealership in Flemington, NJ. This was of it still on the showroom floor last September. Great people, really. I'm in Houston. More like Pearland. Just south of Houston. It's a long story.

Just wanted to try to let you see a Carbon composite KR hood compared to what are lined up in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread