**07-09 Mustang GT, C&L CAI and DIABLO PREDATOR TUNER COMBO

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
My brother traded in his 07 Mustang GT for a new 11GT so he has no more use for the following items. Up for sale is a C&L Racer CAI with a 95MM MAF and Diablo Predator Tuner (#U7145). This CAI does require a custom tune for you to use it. This combo set up will work ONLY on a 07-09 Mustang GT or 08-09 Bullitt. I would like to sell it as a COMBO but might be willing to separate. You can use the C&L CAI with any Mustang GT 05-09 but the Predator is only good for a 07-09 Mustang GT or 08-09 Bullitt. For those of you not familar with the C&L Racer CAI it is the black plastic tube that comes with a 95mm MAF attached to it with a C&L air filter and black filter shield. The Diablo Predator comes with a special 93 octane custom tune from Doug at Bama chips tuned specifically for this C&L CAI kit. I cannot post pictures at work so if you are interested in pictures please let me know or send me a PM. I am asking for $300 shipped anywhere in the Continental US. For this price you get both the C&L CAI and Diablo Predator! Don't miss out on this great deal and you will not be disappointed in the power of this combo!

*****UPDATE**** The C&L CAI is no longer available. I only have the UNLOCKED Diablo Predator for sale now. I am looking for $180 shipped anywhere in the CONTINENTAL US.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread