07-09 gt500 3" catback , catch can, strut brace

sportinawoody

Established Member
all parts are used and include shipping.

magnaflow 3" catback. fits 07-09 gt500 or 05-09 gt. no dents or damage that i can find anywhere. light surface rust. 4" tips and they look excellent as do the mufflers themselves. they have a reduction at hpipe connection to use the smaller exhaust associated with 2 1/2" exhaust.
500 shipped
525 for the west coast

catch can from s&h performance. i bought a few years ago and it worked great. just with the built motor and alot of boost i went with a vented system. has the wire mesh in the port SOLD

IMG_0339_zps5680f046.gif

IMG_0341_zps71bc1014.gif

IMG_0344_zpsdd6d4012.gif

Last edited:

Super hiss

Established Member
im interested in the strut brace, i have a frpp strut brace but i need longer caster camber bolts and shims to even use it under a kenne bell. what supercharger are you using? ill need a little help for measurments on your car and then id most likely buy it if theres enough room

sportinawoody

Established Member
ive never used it. bought it used a few years ago and just sat it in a corner. i have a whipple though. think i will have to shim it also

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
strut brace sold

Cool, we didn't agree on a price or anything already...in fact I'm pretty sure it was your asking price so I know you definitely didn't get more money. Not a big deal though

Edit- it's honestly not a big deal, but you could've kept me a little more updated

Last edited:

sportinawoody

Established Member
another person inquired at the same time on another forum and sent payment by the time you made up your mind. i dont get on here too often as I get more tire kickers here than other forums so it was updated when i logged back on later in which the gentleman had already recieved it. your feedback was totally inappropriate and an abuse of the system. most of us on here operate on a first come first served basis. maybe instead of haggling someones price for something you want and wasting time, then next time just give them their asking price and be done with it. dont assume you are the only person interested in someone else's goods and that this is the only market place. i have parts on 7 other forums.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread