06 GT Turbo pics

GTMustangNC

Established Member
Few pics- Car is almost done, will post pics, video and #'s.

Going to run 5 lbs then bump to 7lbs-

Last edited:

GTMustangNC

Established Member
Just got an update- Gauges are installed- car is sitting on dyno ready to roll on monday-

Thanks
Wilson's Speed Solutions:)

GTMustangNC

Established Member
#s are in----
5lbs of boost-

405 HP
427 Torque

will post Dyno and video tommorow-

Special thanks to-
Ashworth Performance(Dyno)
Chris@PAS(Tuner)
Brian@Wilson Speed Solutions(Installer)

Thanks !

Boosted 03

Established Member
The numbers were impressive considering the mods and low boost pressure. Once we get the bigger pumps and boost controller it should make a safe 450 to the wheels. We were running off of the waste gate spring which would hold steady at 5 psi and only creep up to 6 at the end of the pull. The fuel was falling off up top so we called it quits. The GT pulls hard and smooth, hopefully jesse will get the video up soon.

Boosted 03

Established Member
It would only take around 2 more PSI and a degree of timing to hit the 450 hp mark. Thats about where you get into engine durability issues. Some guys make more and last and some guys make less and cry. We want Jesse's car to survive and be reliable. I'd say his car should do 450 reliably considering the intercooler and low timing. Im very impressed by the 3 valve engine and its ease to work on. The S197's are realy starting to grow on me.:coolman:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Vids ASAP. Congratulations to both owner and tuner(s). As stated before good numbers for amount of boost.

Users who are viewing this thread