06 GT 758rwhp 2.8 KB B302 Cobra Jet Clone On Ebay NR

blueviper5

Established Member
Ford : Mustang GT in Ford | eBay Motors

2006 Mustang Cobra Jet clone. Fully Built. 37k low miles. Black on black. 9.5 out of 10 inside and out. Excellent condition and well maintained, stored in climate controlled garage. Extremely detailed build with all mods being well thought out. No expense spared, very powerful but very reliable with great street manners. Cold AC, Shaker 1000. All factory power options work like new. Very tight driving car, no rattles or bugs. 15mpg city 21mpg highway. Dyno tuned by Injected Engineering. Dual SVT tunes, 703rwhp on pump and 758rwhp on race gas tune both at 19lb's of boost. The KB Mammoth can go down three pulley sizes from the currant setup which means alot more power if desired, the car can take and make 1000 at the tire with the parts that are there. Not hacked up, show worthy throughout. The car has not been on the track but driven properly should dip into the high 9 second range. Fastest nicest car anywhere for the money. A true American supercar. Clean clear tilte in hand, clean carfax, no paint work. I am selling this Mustang at No Reserve so bid to win. Please have the funds in hand before you bid, if you have 0 or negative feedback please contact me before bidding. The car is to be paid for in full within 5 business days of auction end with the payment being in the form of Certified check, wire transfer or cash on pickup. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. If you have any questions about the car I can be reached at 606-278-3207 . Thanks and good luck bidding.

Brenspeed B302 Engine
Manley Pistons/Rods
Kellog 8 bolt Crank
Stage 3 Livernois CNC Heads
Bullet Racing Blower Cams

2.8 Kenne Bell Mammoth
Kenne Bell T-body
Air to water Intercooler
80lb Injectors
Twin Walbro 340's Fore triple hat
Dual Kenne Bell Boost-a-pumps

Hanlon Built 3650 with 26 spline shaft