06 F150 - what's up with the A/C?

mach_u

Established Member
Is it normal that my AC sucks really bad on my truck? It seems like the only time it's any decent is if you are moving. What's weird is the stang and my DD 05 Focus have kick ass A/C and my dad's 99 5.4L Expedition rocks also. I was wondering if anybody else has noticed this before?

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
dude, my 04 Super Crew and my 06 Super Crew both get kinka cooler at idle but finally get really cold once im moving! i see others are having this problem too!

Rob Nelson

Established Member
I got a 06 FX4 F-150 and mine blows pretty cold while driving or standing still. Take it to the dealer if its under warranty and have them check for any leaks and then top off the freeon. Good luck, and keep us updated.

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
I have an 05 SuperCab FX4. The A/C blows the same, but even hot sometimes. It pisses me off because it's been to the dealer twice, and since it's not in the shop for more than 24hours guess who gets screwed on the rental car?? They say everything is fine but the cobra a/c blows colder and more consistent then the brand new ass truck!:bs:

Users who are viewing this thread