'06 All Mustang Show in Akron Ohio - Summit Racing

Junior2561

Established Member
I would just like to invite everyone out to the Buckeye Stangs and Summit Racing All Mustang show that is going to be held on Saturday July 29th at Summit Racings Retail Shop. This is our 3rd show out there and last year it was over 200 cars. This year we hope to make it bigger and better than ever. There will be 20+ trophies, dj, vendors, and food available. Also if you would like to come and hang out for the night out here there is hotels within 5 miles of the show.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Added this event into the MCT schedule.
Thanks again for the invite.

JP :beer:

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
sounds fun we need to see if there is a camp ground near buy that would be a cool place to go after grill out drink a few and line up the campground with some nice ponys+ i know my girl would go 4 sure if we did that

Junior2561

Established Member
UPDATE

They are willing to be a OFFICIAL HOST HOTEL for the car show this year. As you know being in prime vacation season (july) rates are high, so I went a head a reserved 10 rooms for $69.95 for anyone that wants them. The cutoff reservation date is on June 28, after that it is based on room availability.

Holiday Inn
4073 Medina Road
RT 18, Akron, Ohio 44333
1-330-666-4131

Special Instructions: They must ask for the rooms for the Summit Racing/ Buckeye Stangs All Mustang Car Show.

Users who are viewing this thread