05 mass air meter on 96 cobra? please help

mustangman570

Established Member
i have a 96 cobra with a 4 wire mass air pigtail. i just bought a t-trim that came with a blow through 05+ slot style mass air meter. is there anyone that has made a thread showing how to make this work.

the 05+ meter is a 6 wire plug. with the research i have done so far i know that 4 wires on the new sensor are for the mass air and the other 2 are for a built in temp sensor. if anyone can link me to a thread or even give me labeled diagrams of the 96 pigtail and the 05 pigtail that would be great help. i would like to make my own harness that will allow me to use the stock(96) mass air and temp harness and simply plug and play into the new style sensor.

i know that lethal makes a plug and play harness but i just cant bring myself to pay $70 for something i can do for $10, 30min of work, and a little research. the lethal harness that i found was a 6wire(00-04) to 6wire(05+) harness and requires you to purchase a second pigtail and splice it onto their unit to use the 96 temp sensor.

any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance. please don't tell me to use the search (i have and still don't have my answer)

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
You could give justin at vmp a call, he sells an extension that works with our sn95 harnes directly to the slot style maf

Users who are viewing this thread