05'-14' Griggs GR40 complete system. New, never installed.

Established Member
I had plans to build a track star 08' GT500 and no longer have the car. I have the complete Griggs suspension including Coil Overs, Rear sway bar, Torque arm, Lower control arms, Watt's link and 315 rear shock relocators. Nothing has been installed other than the Differential cover and reinforcement plates on a custom axle that is also new. The only thing I have done is apply permatex anti-corrosion film or grease to any untreated steel to prevent corrosion. It is stored in a heated garage and has not seen any moisture of any kind. Total new condition.

The Custom FRPP axle has FRPP 3:73 gears & Moser Axle shafts. The tubes have been welded to the 3rd member. Everything has been evened out and each side moved in for a total of .600" narrowing which would allow the Alcoa wheels and 315 Michelin tires to clear the stock outer fenders. The Griggs differential cover was accurately located on the bench for drilling for dowel posts. Axle is new and never installed. The axle was custom built by a local racing axle shop. Extremely well done. I have attached the build sheet.

If axle not purchased, I will take off the differential cover to go with the Griggs suspension but you will need to get the reinforcement plates from Griggs which I think were about $90 and you can weld them to your axle.

The complete System is $3899 plus shipping. Axle is $1200 Plus shipping and I will send that on a nice, custom built palate. The axle will have to be trucked, which I can drop off at depot. I am near Tacoma Washington for local pick up.

102_2052.JPG

Established Member
SCAN0404.JPG

I am just as happy to keep the axle, as I am into it way deeper than the ask. It makes the install a lot better and easier, but OK if you don't want it.

Established Member
Plus the Watt's link plus the 315 inverter brackets.

About a thousand bucks less than I paid. It's brand new.

Thank you for the bump

Speedboosted

Established Member
Gotcha, didn't realize the watts link isn't normally included in their full kit. Do you know who James Dounis is?

Speedboosted

Established Member
Yes I believe he lives in Tacoma as well. He puts on the annual SVTOA show. He's got a 2012 with the complete GR40 system on it, really impressive car.

Established Member
I am open to a reasonable offer, sounds like you work where installation can be done. No shipping or taxes.

Make your car out handle like a go-kart. :pepper:

Speedboosted

Established Member
I do have some connections to install :) But my car is already just how I like it. Bilstein/Whiteline setup is proving very go kart like.

Dusten

Established Member
Yes I believe he lives in Tacoma as well. He puts on the annual SVTOA show. He's got a 2012 with the complete GR40 system on it, really impressive car.
James and VADR aren't that far south, but his car is very impressive.

2112, my buddy is looking at this kit, do you know anyone local in the mustang scene that might vouch for you? He's in florida and just a tad leary of buying shit so far away for so much money.

Perhaps someone at TMS or another local shop?

Established Member
Dustin, I have been consumed with building a house for the last 5 years so I haven't been active in much else (almost done!).

I have been practicing Dentistry for 26 years and am in Gig Harbor, I am not going anywhere or have anything to gain by not being 100% up and up. I'm just changing directions on my car.

I will p/m you my information and you can vett me.

Users who are viewing this thread