05-14 FRPP Recaros, OEM GT500 leather, factory airbags and heater

Trelken

Established Member
My seats started life as Ford Part Number, M-63660005-MB. These are the correct airbags, connectors, and passenger seat air bladder for 2011-2012 Mustangs. While they will fit any Mustang from 2005-2014, you'll get an airbag light in anything except a 2011-2012. The original cloth covers were removed and sold. They were re-skinned with 2011-2012 Shelby GT500 leather that was purchased as brand-new takeoffs from Rehagen Racing. The 2011-2012 Shelby skins have an advantage over the 2013-2014 skins because they don't have the Alcantara on them, which doesn't wear very well over time. (kind of like '03 Cobra seats) I also added OEM seat heaters to them, and the driver side actually has the power lumbar motor in it too. However, in order to use the power lumbar, they'd have to convert to a power-base because there's no provision for the "button" that adjusts the lumbar on the seats as they sit. If their car is equipped with the "comfort package" which includes heated seats, these will plug right in and work just like factory.

The seats have been converted back to manual bases, so no more power adjustment. Even buying the seats "used" (but never installed), they still cost me over $3600 and 20 hours to assemble. They were installed 2/15/14 at 20,366 miles, so they have about 24,000 miles on them total. Always garaged, detailed regularly.

Only selling to someone who wants to pay UPS to box and ship them, I do not have the time or patience to properly box them. Shipping from Phoenix.

$2000 obo.
Hi res photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JFf9UY1D6BGzMWzh7
smaller.jpg

svtp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread