05-14 Brembo upgrade

12CandyredGT

Established Member
I am selling a set of front black 4 piston Brembo brakes from a 2012 Shelby. I bought and put on my 12 GT then removed to sell car. I purchased a 14 with track pack so no longer needed. I am not sure of actual mileage but everything still in Great shape. Plenty pad wear left. Looks like new. Included are front calipers, rotors, backing plates, and rubber lines. Also included are both rear rotors and rubber lines that are like new. The rear rotors are same as 11-14 track pack GTs. I believe they are same as all 11-14 Gts. These are the same Black gloss brakes that Ford offers for an upgrade. Would prefer local pickup in Maryland or buyer pays shipping. $800

These brakes fit 05-14 mustangs attached is a link showing what you get minus the rear pads and braided brake lines.
263y6ps.jpg
2zxxilv.jpg
f1m8gz.jpg

Last edited:

12CandyredGT

Established Member
I have updated the post. What i have is the Front kit as listed minus rear pads and steel lines. I have the rear rotors and rubber lines. They are same size as my track pack. Attached are also pictures of the pads installed in the front calipers.
2m3s93m.jpg
kbrjno.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread