04 Triple Black Vert 65K miles Unmolested!!

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
Well everyone i picked up this car a few months ago. Since i got it home ive been pretty much been working on the car in my spare time. Im looking to sell the car or to trade for a nice Daily (Bmw M3, evo, wrx, ect ect..) Im really open to all offers except junk. Im extremly picky so dont waist my time with half way done projects. I picked up the car knowing it had been in a collision 4 or 5 years ago. I made sure that the title is clean is not a rebuilt or salvage title. I know that a collision hurts the value some on these cars but the car speaks for itself. So with that being said the car runs and drives Great no mechanical issues what so ever. On with some of the detials

2004 Cobra
Dark suede
65K miles

Mods include:
JLT black CAI
O/R X-Pipe
welded in magniflow mufflers
LED Vert Styling bar
B&M Ripper shifter
Brand new Eibach Pro kit
New Black Poweder coated Fuel Door.
20% Window Tint
New Shorty Ant.
New Cobra/Bullet Peddle covers (stocks were not up to my liking)
3m Film on Tail Lights
New Floor mats (stock) with Weathertech fitted rubber
New chrome headlight knob
Brand new Just installed 2011 Pioneer 7 in touch screen with usb/ipod SD nav ready ect. includes back up camera mounted to licence plate holes.
Replaced all int speakers with zues hi phonics 6 1/2 componites including matching tweaters, 1000 watt zues hi phonics amp/ 10 inch Kenwood sub.
If you low ball me plan on the head unit coming out before you offer.

Parts NOT on car Include:
M/M 03/04 cobra specific NEW in box cambe plates
New Black bumper inserts for rear bumper (car had nasty SS ones that were chipping, i wasnt going to put new ones on but after taking off the old ones there were 2 spots behind the stickers that had small paint chips that the new stickers will cover up.)
New SVT badge for trunk(nothing wrong with one on car i just cant get the paint as clean as i want around the stock SVT badge.)

Currently on the car is Brand New 2010 GT500 Black wheels 18x9/10 with 275/285 sumitomo tires.. i also have a set of OEM 10th Anv. Wheels with near new 245/275 Nitto 555's on them that i will put on the car if you want the price to go down.

The Bad:
Drivers side door sags just a hair.
Drivers side key hole is messed up and metal around it is warped a lil (previous owner, someone tried breaking in car)
Passenger side door has a small spot under mirror where a kid(previous owner) shot door with BB gun. Spot has been touched up not to noticable.
Rear drivers side quarter has a bird poop stain right by tail light.
Rear bumper behind inserts had small chip and very very small spiderweb crack on back rear passenger side. paint is a 8.5/10 only reason for this is the flaws stated above.

Intierior is a 9/10 slight wear on bolster and shift knob. Slight wear on styling bar where previous owner left on the seat belt holders.

I got a body shop to quote me right around $750 to re-hang door and fix all the issues in details above. If i keep the car i will getting this work done over winter. For how picky the flaws are not bad enough to justifiy fix just yet since i have been using the car as daily driver. I Just took the car last week on a 3 hour road trip to Ohio and ran 85 the whole way on Cuise control with not a single issue. I put in new ngk tr6 plugs, new fuel filter, new oil change (mobil one). i put in the tr6 plugs planning on pulling the car, they are already gapped for a pulley. All this car needs is a pulley or kb or whip and a few supporting mods and away u go. I wanted a stock neve pullied car and this is just what u want if u dont want a ragged n beat on raced cobra. if you need or detials on the car and are SERIOUS BUYER OR TRADE PM ME. iff you seem real i will give you my number and we can talk.

Price: with all listed above Except oem wheels is $19,500 Like i said this car is a great driver. it is black so if your picky like me i could pick any blackcar to a million flaws or peices, but this thing speaks for itself. Im sure i am forgetting a few things (not negitive things) KBB in good condition is right at 19,800 remember its an 04 with revised spark plug threads and all other little things 03's did not.

100_1729.jpg

100_1727.jpg

100_1725.jpg

100_1723.jpg

100_1720.jpg

100_1710.jpg

100_1702.jpg

100_1708.jpg

100_1707.jpg

100_1709.jpg

100_1701.jpg

Let the fun Begin: