04 Terminator for sale!!

pd130dpd

Established Member
04 Terminator for sale!! 27k

I have a 2004 Cobra Convertable for sale. It is Silver with a Black top and Black interior. It has a Custom American flag paint job on the front with the red and white flames going down the doors. The original owner was a disabled vet and bought the car new in 04 and owned it until I purchased it 6 months ago. the car has 27,020 original miles. The t-56 6 speed was replaced at 23k under warranty by ford due to a factory defect, not abuse. it has a clean car fax and it shows an average of 4k per year was put on the car and it shows the tran replacement at apple ford and it even has thier phone number so you can call and they'll tell you why it was replaced. the engine is bone stock and the only thing that has been changed is an mac pro cham ber h, and flowmasters. I also have the factory h pipe that goes with the car. To show you how it was babied i had replace the factory tires when i bought it because the originals were dry rotted. It has a new set of 275/40/17 on it now and it also has the chrome svt wheels with NO! curb rash or marks at all. $20,000 firm, Also willing to trade for full size truck, or suv !! Call or e-mail for pics, 434-441-0681 ask for Larry

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0018.gif

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0020.gif

IMAG0022.gif

Last edited:

BillO

Established Member
Might be worth buying just to drive the Liberals crazy in Connecticut and great for Tea Party Rallies

shauncurt

Established Member
I bet this car is in perfect condition. If I didn't have one I'd be all over it for that price. GLWS

jareds99slobra

Established Member
ive seen the car before at highend auto. i was looking at a cobra 04 mystic there and noticed its UNIQUE paint job. good luck with the sale bro

pd130dpd

Established Member
It Is!!!

It Is in PERFECT condition! I wasn't crazy about the paint, Not my first choice, But $23,000 for 24k, Thats what was on it when I bought it 6 months ago and in pristine condition, I lived with it. Now I like it, wouldn't be selling it if I didn't need something bigger for the kid's. It's the 14 stang I've owned and by far the nicest and fastest. TERMINATORS RULE!!!! Slomaros DROOL!!

pd130dpd

Established Member
Of course

Of course i drive it, it was a disabled vet that painted it and i respect that n if you dont like tha paint buy it n paint, $800 will put it bak silver.

Users who are viewing this thread