04 stock with tires

mustang_eas

Established Member
If I split them up I would want to keep the tires and sell the wheels. I am trying to find a tire in 20s that will hook up but I cant find anything so I am kinds thinking about keeping the 18s and putting on 2 drag radials. How much would you give me for 2 of the nittos?

If he takes the tires, I REALLY need 2 rims, can we work something???

gamudslinger88

Established Member
If he takes the tires, I REALLY need 2 rims, can we work something???

2 wheels would have no use to me. If im going with two wheels to just have for some slicks for the track then Im going with 16" or something. I will trade for some sticky wide 20" tires or for a set of slicks on 16" wheels.

mustang_eas

Established Member
2 wheels would have no use to me. If im going with two wheels to just have for some slicks for the track then Im going with 16" or something. I will trade for some sticky wide 20" tires or for a set of slicks on 16" wheels.

I have a set of slicks on 16" american racing rims,,,,,,, would you straight trade for your 2 with tires???

Last edited:

mustang_eas

Established Member
My bad, I'd asked previously if you would consider a straight trade for 2 of your stock rims with tires for a set of slicks I have mounted on American racing rims, you'd asked for pics and details, if you were still interested I was going to email you some pics of the rims and slicks

gamudslinger88

Established Member
My bad, I'd asked previously if you would consider a straight trade for 2 of your stock rims with tires for a set of slicks I have mounted on American racing rims, you'd asked for pics and details, if you were still interested I was going to email you some pics of the rims and slicks

Ahh hell im sorry man. I have had so much going around these wheels and tires I have a hard time keeping up with it all. What do you want for them?

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Do you still have 2 stock rims and tires available? If so I was thinkin a straight trade?

Nah sold them. I had a set of 4 wheels and tires. Guy is coming Friday to get them. Show some pics and give a price on the drag tires and wheels and I may get them though. You can buy you two wheels then;-)

Users who are viewing this thread