04 stock with tires

gamudslinger88

Established Member
04 stock with tires in great shape. Went to 20"ers so these need to go. tires have about 90% tread with no dry rot. Tread is deeper than the new tires on my 20s. I belive they are nittos but i will have to check and see. Will take pics and post them as soon as I get the pic posting thing down. Until then if you would like some pics I can send them to your email. $800 obo

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Those are rare now a days due to they didnt make many 03-04 L's. Like I said if theyre still here, Ill get them. How far are u from the georgia/florida border? If not Ill have them shipped.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Those are rare now a days due to they didnt make many 03-04 L's. Like I said if theyre still here, Ill get them. How far are u from the georgia/florida border? If not Ill have them shipped.

About 3 Hours give or take 30 mins. depending on traffic around Tifton. Its almost a strait shot if your talking about comming down I-75. Shipping would be around $100-$130 depending on how deep in Florida you are. If someone buys them I will be willing to split shipping cost. Someone needs to get them soon because its becoming hard to resist slappin them on and boiling them tires off the wheels.:burnout:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Will these rims fit the size lug and pattern my 99 L?

Edit, so do the 12mm and 14mm holes make that big a differece?

Last edited:

shamrock216

Established Member
Would you sell just tires? I really only need 2 tires but I would probably take all 4 if the $$$ is right.. I would need them shipped, let me know!

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Would you sell just tires? I really only need 2 tires but I would probably take all 4 if the $$$ is right.. I would need them shipped, let me know!

If I split them up I would want to keep the tires and sell the wheels. I am trying to find a tire in 20s that will hook up but I cant find anything so I am kinds thinking about keeping the 18s and putting on 2 drag radials. How much would you give me for 2 of the nittos?

Users who are viewing this thread