04 Oxford White Cobra Vert

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Welp, I've come to the decision to sell my Cobra that I bought only a month and a half ago. There are allot of things financially that is having me make a decision. I don't have to sell it, but I think it's the right thing to do right now. I'm overseas and will be for the next 5 or so months and can't enjoy it at this time. So it is with a heavy heart that I am selling this beautiful machine. I had only driven this car for a week. Car is completely stock

2004 Oxford White Cobra Convertible w/Black Rag Top
Grey Leather w/light grey inserts
FOG LIGHTS.................
REAR SPOILER..............
CHROME SVT WHEELS................
POWER CONV. TOP....................
4.6 V8 ENGINE...........
FACTORY SUPERCHARGED............
6 SPEED MANUAL TRANS................
TRACTION CONTROL...................
LEATHER AND SUEDE SEATS.................
POWER DRIVERS SEAT.................
KEYLESS ENTRY...................
WINDOW STICKER FROM WHEN IT WAS NEW..................
DUAL EXHAUST {FACTORY}......................
6 DISC IN DASH CD CHANGER.................
MACH 460 RADIO SYSTEM................
11,500 miles
Warranty is transferrable to new owner

Car is in EXCELLENT condition which I spoke about in previous threads about this vehicle.

Original price was $40,445 I'm asking 35k but will entertain another reasonable offer. I'm selling it for basically what I bought it for.

ba_4.jpg

86_4.jpg

94_4.jpg

1d_4.jpg

9d_4.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

Last edited:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Even though I haven't gotten any replies on this, I appreciate the fact that if you guys are thinking the price is too high that you don't comment at all. I appreciate it:thumbsup: Nothing worse than a thread full of post stating how high the price is. But as stated before, I will entertain a reasonable offer.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Where did you buy the car at? Looks like the sticker says Lance C out of Knoxville Tennessee. LOL MaybeI have bad eyes! LOL

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Terminator X said:
Even though I haven't gotten any replies on this, I appreciate the fact that if you guys are thinking the price is too high that you don't comment at all. I appreciate it:thumbsup: Nothing worse than a thread full of post stating how high the price is. But as stated before, I will entertain a reasonable offer.

I retract my earlier statement:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread