'04 Mach1 Supercharged

CptJckSprw

Time to sell my '04. Family getting too big and need a four door. This Mach is a perfect car for any mustang fan, it has a proCharger on it, running 3-4 lbs. of boost but can go up to 8-10 lbs. Its got 75k on it and runs like a champ. Im asking $14,500 for it, feel free to ask about it and thanks for looking!

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

twisted03snake

Established Member
is that 2 dents in the passenger door? and could you get a couple more pics of the engine? is the intake piping custom made or part of the procharger kit? what size pulley do you have to run only 3-4lbs of boost?

Last edited:

CptJckSprw

is that 2 dents in the passenger door? and could you get a couple more pics of the engine? is the intake piping custom made or part of the procharger kit? what size pulley do you have to run only 3-4lbs of boost?

Yes,there are 2 very small dents in the pass door. The intake piping is the piping that comes with the intercooled version of this kit. It is the procharger p1sc intercooled kit, so it does have an intercooler in the lower grill. I have the stock pulley on the supercharger. (which is the 8lb pulley) I have only ran 4lbs of boost to be safe. You just have to adjust the screw on the wastegate to turn up the boost. I am not a racer and have never taken it to the track(or even a dyno). It has just been used for around town driving and occasionally opening her up on the interstate. Have never really used this car to its full potential. I'll get some more pics.

Thanks,

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread