04 Mach 1 39XXX miles $15,000 obo

fiream400

Established Member
Selling my 04 Mach manual trans, iup. I bought this car 5 years ago with right at 38,000 miles. I planned to drive it and enjoy it but the low miles kind of put me off of using it. I have put less than 2000 miles on it and it mainly just sits in the garage. I don't really do the car show thing and I have two other mustangs which I drive more often. The previous owner installed BBK long tube headers, catless X, Magnaflow catback, JLT cold air intake, intake spacer between upper and lower intake manifold, short throw shifter but I'm not sure of the brand, and a handheld tuner. The car drives and performs amazingly as a low mile car should. It's got a scratch on the edge of one door handle and a little shallow ding on the passenger side, both of which were there when I got the car. I've never even left it in a parking lot. The driver side lower bolster is mashed down but the leather is good. Clean title in hand
Mach 1.jpg
IMG_9285.jpg IMG_9281.jpg IMG_9287.jpg IMG_9289.jpg IMG_9291.jpg IMG_9293.jpg IMG_9297.jpg IMG_9300.jpg IMG_9301.jpg Mach 1.jpg

Last edited:

fiream400

Established Member
Price is negotiable. Someone buy this before mid October so I don't have to pay the yearly insurance. :p

fiream400

Established Member
I've had a few interested people but nothing has worked out. It's still available. Currently asking $14000 obo

Users who are viewing this thread