04 gt parting out

southfour

Established Member
i bought the radio bezel, shifter bezel and HVAC panel.

Received the Radio bezel and shifter bezel quickly but there was no HVAC panel in the box

The radio bezel was in perfect condition but the shifter bezel i am not very happy with.

OP offered me a partial refund and thats the last i heard, still havent got anything back.

onesickcobra

Established Member
issues and my appoligies

as for the non replies i do nt have access to svt performance when at work. as i am out of town sry as for the login my brother also uses my account to look at stuff. as for sending unit i said i would send track number and pic of reciept but as i said im nt home at this time. as for refund on shirter bezzel ans hvac i need ur paypal info as i do nt have ur paypal email and cant find it sry. im nt trying to rip anybody off so i appoligize my work is crazy and i travel alot due to work if u have any questions my cell number is 618-638-0698 i will b home this tues and again im sry guys

jalock87

Established Member
as for the non replies i do nt have access to svt performance when at work. as i am out of town sry as for the login my brother also uses my account to look at stuff. as for sending unit i said i would send track number and pic of reciept but as i said im nt home at this time. as for refund on shirter bezzel ans hvac i need ur paypal info as i do nt have ur paypal email and cant find it sry. im nt trying to rip anybody off so i appoligize my work is crazy and i travel alot due to work if u have any questions my cell number is 618-638-0698 i will b home this tues and again im sry guys

When you sell parts on a website such as this where communication is key, you may just want to make sure you have the time it takes to communicate and ship the items you sell. But I still have not received a PM with a tracking number or photo of the receipt or the part itself. If you could, please send me a PM with this info at your earliest convenience its almost been a month.

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
When you sell parts on a website such as this where communication is key, you may just want to make sure you have the time it takes to communicate and ship the items you sell. But I still have not received a PM with a tracking number or photo of the receipt or the part itself. If you could, please send me a PM with this info at your earliest convenience its almost been a month.

I'm in the same boat as you and stated the same thing you did to Shawn. If you don't have time to pack it, and ship it in a timely fashion, don't sell it, wait till you do. But you can't except to have folks that send payment promptly wait.

gtstang1219

Established Member
I sent Onesickcobra 1100 bucks over a month ago for the motor and bullitt intake and havent heard a word from him in 3 weeks. He wont respond to any of my emails or calls. This isnt the way you do business I would be more likely to be understanding about waiting this long if maybe you would would bother to email me from time to time and let me know whats going on. Im in Iraq rite now and needed this for a build for when i get back. You need to contact everyone you sold to and tell us whats going on and send us our stuff of refund us the money.

vlopez714

Established Member
I sent Onesickcobra 1100 bucks over a month ago for the motor and bullitt intake and havent heard a word from him in 3 weeks. He wont respond to any of my emails or calls. This isnt the way you do business I would be more likely to be understanding about waiting this long if maybe you would would bother to email me from time to time and let me know whats going on. Im in Iraq rite now and needed this for a build for when i get back. You need to contact everyone you sold to and tell us whats going on and send us our stuff of refund us the money.

I have been waiting on some calipers for over a month myself. Thank you for your service gtstang1219, I served in Iraq Mar 2003-Aug 2003, Aug 2004-Mar2005, and Aug 2005-Mar 2006.

gtstang1219

Established Member
He emailed me a few days ago and said that he was in a car accident and has been in the hospital for the last week. He also said that the motor that i have been waiting on was going to be shipped this Saturday, so well see. Ill post up if it happens or not.

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
He emailed me a few days ago and said that he was in a car accident and has been in the hospital for the last week. He also said that the motor that i have been waiting on was going to be shipped this Saturday, so well see. Ill post up if it happens or not.

I talked to him via email (the last time i've heard from him) last Thursday and he said he was going to send me my tracking on Thursday night a week later nothing. Also has not emailed me back. I filed a claim with Paypal and my CC company. I'm sorry but everytime i've contacted him and get a reply its another story and excuse. 7+weeks to send me parts is BS in my opinion, especailly when I sent prompt payment of over $1,600. His reasons may be valid and I have no way of knowing, but at some point you just need to make it happen and get folks the items that paid for. :shrug:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I would take it on step further .. I had a similar incident on here with a member. After a few weeks, I contacted my local police department and I got his information off paypal and reported him.

I then contacted the police department in his town... Between the two polices departments I got my money or he was going to jail. Its a federal offence any online wrong doings.

Granted the person may be in the hospital or his hair is wet or even his dog might have ate it. My take is Your an adult you would find a way to notify your job of your absence right? His brother sometimes uses his account on here right? well does his brother know how to type? wait his brother didn't know he was in the hospital.. and his brother cant send your items to you because he has no arms and no legs... What bullshit, sorry I'd report him..

Anyway ACT FAST don't wait any longer good luck guys...

gtstang1219

Established Member
All of you may want to look at the posts from other members what have tried to buy things from this guy before you send him your money.

Users who are viewing this thread