04 gt parting out

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Need a upper radiator hose, clamps for hose. Complete vacuum lines(red, and green ones), and a radiator cover (black plastic one) shipped to 97914.

vita

Established Member
Im looking for the screws at the bottom of the A-Pillar (hold on the cowl as well behind the fenders).

Any chance you could pull those off for me?

Mach'dOut04

Established Member
How much for the entire interior? Seats, seat belts, door panels, center consol, dash, stereo, speakers, amps, everything considering its all clean. - Thanks

jalock87

Established Member
Anyone else purchased and actually recieve their parts yet? I paid on July 12th and have tried communicating with the seller to get a tracking number or picture of reciept or something and he hasn't responded even though he still logs into svtp. :shrug:

gtstang1219

Established Member
Anyone else purchased and actually recieve their parts yet? I paid on July 12th and have tried communicating with the seller to get a tracking number or picture of reciept or something and he hasn't responded even though he still logs into svtp. :shrug:

I sent him 1200 for the motor and some other stuff about 3 weeks ago. He seemed like a nice guy when i talked with him. He e-mailed me about a week ago and said that he had to go out of town for 2 weeks and when he got back would send me the motor so im just waiting it out. Have you tried calling him?

jalock87

Established Member
I sent him 1200 for the motor and some other stuff about 3 weeks ago. He seemed like a nice guy when i talked with him. He e-mailed me about a week ago and said that he had to go out of town for 2 weeks and when he got back would send me the motor so im just waiting it out. Have you tried calling him?

No I dont have a number for him unless its in the OP which I havent looked at in about 2 weeks. He told me he had been busy at work and it took him a couple days to get it out, then I waited a little over a week and it still hadnt showed. Said it shipped out USPS and that is 4 days max usually. Told him I either needed a tracking number or a photo of the receipt to verify and havent heard back. I communicate mostly on here so the mods can see what communication took place. Not saying the guy is gonna rip me but some answers sure would be nice. This is just not good business.

Users who are viewing this thread