04 eap svtf

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Thinking of selling my screaming yellow 04 5 door. Car is a EAP car. Mileage is right under 122k and looks like half the miles. Car has been cared for by all owners. Was originally a cali car until I brought I to KS last year. Underside is clean and car is unmolested. Garuntee one of the cleanest cars you will find with the miles. Headlights are not hazed and recaros are not worn to hell like others you find. I use the car to drive back and forth to work so its not abused. Before I purchased the car the last owner installed all new struts and springs front ford, new foglights and had the hood and bumper respayed cause of rock chips. carfax shows an accident early in its life but has no info. Beleive it was a front fender but cannot tell the car was ever hit. Car is 1 of 66 screaming yellow 5 door EAP cars. few door dings but nothing that is serious . Car is washed and waxed religously. All major maintenance such as timing belt and water pump were done before I bought the car. Needs nothing but to be driven .Recent maintenance includes

Oil change
Fuel filter
Trans fluid ( refill with proper motorcraft fluid
up stream 02 sensor (mototrcraft)
NGK plugs wih taylor wires.
Coolant flush.
Plug on t stat replaced ( common issues)
Software update by ford ( fixed stutter issue it had)

Only addons to the car are
Redline hood struts
redline dead pedal ( matches factory pedals)
redline Embroidered SVT mats with matching cargo mat
LED tags lights, interior and front marker lights.
Car has been dynamated by one of the previous owners

Blemishes
Few door dings (nothing serious)
Couple marks on rear bumper
few small holes drilled into center console (was told had aftermarket stereo at one time)
wheels have a few knicks.
few small knicks on body

$7500 obo or maybe some kind of trade just looking for something different to drive. I have the car financed with my local credit union

Front plate bracket is back on the car it was drilled when i got it and one of the plugs fell out so out the bracket back on.

20130405_164622_zps50081668.jpg

20130405_164643_zpscd3fbc25.jpg

20130409_180451_zps7d8e4fd2.jpg

20130409_180557_zpsd4655d3d.jpg

20130405_155510_zps0a7bdee0.jpg

Last edited:

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
If only I could just take over your payments this would be amazing!!!!

Good luck with the sale! Yellow is the best color (not partial or anything)!

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Im usre I can find some time this weekend to meet ya. I am off friday and have some plans saturday evenning but im sure can work it out. Im in Wichita so not to bad of a drive

Joe

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Im usre I can find some time this weekend to meet ya. I am off friday and have some plans saturday evenning but im sure can work it out. Im in Wichita so not to bad of a drive

Joe

Okay, well I work Friday until 6-ish, otherwise I'm free all weekend. So just let me know what day works best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread