04 Cobra Vs. GSXR ???

I took him bad. He never got me. He finally passed me and took the offramp, never even looked at me. :(
I didnt think i could outrun a bike, but i guess so.
Peace

Because you didn't outrun a bike that bad with 591 hp. If you were pulling on him badly then you beat a squid and not the bike.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but it's the truth.

Nice run, though!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Because you didn't outrun a bike that bad with 591 hp. If you were pulling on him badly then you beat a squid and not the bike.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but it's the truth.

Nice run, though!

Bikes are like computers, you have to buy the newest one to keep up. A 2002 750 is about as fast as a 2006 600. So it being an older bike I can see the story happened how he said. This guy I know has a 2000 750 and that thing is as slow as a moped!

Bikes are like computers, you have to buy the newest one to keep up. A 2002 750 is about as fast as a 2006 600. So it being an older bike I can see the story happened how he said. This guy I know has a 2000 750 and that thing is as slow as a moped!

I agree. But for the OP to say he was badly beating th ebike it might have been an older bike with a guy who couldn't ride it that great.

I could see him sticking right with an older bike, but badly crushing one like he's talking about probably didn't happen w/o a bad rider.

But I know what you mean.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Who knows, it could have been a good rider that thought he didn't need to put his bike into 2nd to beat this "Mustang" then ended up getting crushed because he put it in 4th. Or you could be right and he could have been a noob. Or he might should have been in 1st but chose 2nd because he couldn't keep it down in 1st. Or he might just have had a POS 600 that couldn't get out of its own way! :lol:

alaskablkmach

Established Member
WOW...hate to burst your bubble but if your friend has a 2000 750 and it is as slow as a moped then he has a broke bike I used to stunt on a 2000 750 it was fast enough to take a 591hp cobra. He beat the rider. My buddy has a 2001 R1 and runs 9.5's all day long.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Alaskan... an 01 R1 running 9.5's? Obviosuly that is modded, hell I dont think my 05 would run mid 9's.

As for him beating a bike, I dont see a problem with it. He did say it was an older one.

Karl, off topic, im assuming the car is running good? Thats good to know :beer:

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
Them super cams that make a whopping 590hp to walk over bikes all day long....duh!

Sorry to have been a dissapointment for you, I know probably in your world everyone outruns a bike in their minivan. I am sorry it wasnt a rocketcar so it would be a exciting story for ya. There is no bubble to burst.

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
Alaskan... an 01 R1 running 9.5's? Obviosuly that is modded, hell I dont think my 05 would run mid 9's.

As for him beating a bike, I dont see a problem with it. He did say it was an older one.

Karl, off topic, im assuming the car is running good? Thats good to know :beer:

Ya, Rick really got the tune down nicely iam very happy with it

United_115

Established Member
probably a 600 if you killed him bad. Ive killed a few 600s badly, i beat 750s but not 1000's they run away:( lol

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
I can hold off my buddy's '06 R6 from a 60mph roll. From 40-45 he's out by 2-2.5 and just hangs there in my damned windshield. He's under 190lbs. and can ride.

Nice kill.

JWC

Established Member
Good kill and with your power you can out run a 600; heck I did with 565 HP! I took down a R6, Ducati 748, and a F4 with my KB Cobra. I ride a 1000 cc RSV Aprilia sportbike and have owned and ridden sportbikes since 93.

Users who are viewing this thread