04 cobra motor boost lost due to headers and big intake

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
i have not been to the track... its setup for autocross more than drag racing but its quicker than my old 2014 shelby... :)

HA HA, Badass for sure! Amazing how close they are in color and design. Love it! I need to get my trunk more in line with this one....

Engine in there is great. Love how the air filters have been incorporated into the cowl area.

Two huge thumbs up!!!

LT1BIRD

Established Member
HA HA, Badass for sure! Amazing how close they are in color and design. Love it! I need to get my trunk more in line with this one....

Engine in there is great. Love how the air filters have been incorporated into the cowl area.

Two huge thumbs up!!!
hell ya thats awsome! you cant beat an old school pushrod motor! that car is so simliar to mine... color looks real real close... just awsome!~!!! except mine sounds like a whimp car.... until I get on it LOL

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

Two huge thumbs up!!!
HAD to bring your attention here after looking at the similarities

Users who are viewing this thread