04 Cobra IRS/Trade for SRA

drtermi

DemonicRacingTermi
Hey Guys, I have a 2004 mustang Cobra IRS that im hoping to trade for a SRA. The IRS comes off my car that has 45,000 miles on it, it has a Kenny Brown Forward Torque Brace, Eibach Lowering Springs, a 4.10 gear ratio, and drilled and slotted baer rotors. It would also include the IRS exhaust which is SLP with SLP tips. Just got the rear end aligned not to long ago, IRS feels great but im looking to build a Drag car so SRA is the way to go. Im looking for a Built SRA or semi-built, nothing completely stock please. I can remove everything myself and install my own, if you guys want to see it on the car first thats fine with me, im Located in California, mobil in the Bay Area.

925 GT

In The Driveway
Established Member
I am in Antioch and want to do an IRS swap in my '97 cobra. Rear end has 3.73 gears, Not sure what diff as I just bought the car. It isn't built but would be a decent place to start. I'd be willing to add cash on top. If you're interested you can reach me at 925-752-6192 - Chris.

drtermi

DemonicRacingTermi
I am in Antioch and want to do an IRS swap in my '97 cobra. Rear end has 3.73 gears, Not sure what diff as I just bought the car. It isn't built but would be a decent place to start. I'd be willing to add cash on top. If you're interested you can reach me at 925-752-6192 - Chris.

Ok I'm interested, is everything else stock? LCA? Axles? And what kind of exhaust?

925 GT

In The Driveway
Established Member
Ok I'm interested, is everything else stock? LCA? Axles? And what kind of exhaust?

I do have Maier racing lower springs and Mach 1 Tokico's. the axles and LCA's are stock. The exhaust is SLP LM1.

Last edited:

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
How come I can't PM you? Weird lol

I have a sra with about the same mileage with 3.73s, bilstien shocks , j&s upper and lower control arms and a magnaflow magnapack cat back I would trade providing your stuff is in good condition

Users who are viewing this thread