04 Cobra for sale. LOW MILES

Shelbyman

Established Member
Hi everyone and Merry Christmas!!

Just wanted to let the forum members know that my 04 Cobra is for sale on Ebay and Craigslist. I'll post the link at the end of this post so you can take a look at the description and pictures. If you have any questions you can call me anytime at 714-330-3059 or shoot me a msg on here. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I have had a lot of calls about trades...but I'm sorry I just can't do a trade. Looking to get something close to $25000 out of it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...a9dd43cdc&item=251756035292&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Thanks for taking a look at it.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
what seats are those?
sorry just read the listing...nice car. like the seats for sure

Last edited:

big dad

Established Member
Good luck buddy selling your Cobra. Don't let any of the cheap srews on SVTP discourage you. Best of luck.

Shelbyman

Established Member
what seats are those?
sorry just read the listing...nice car. like the seats for sure

You know I do like the look of the stock seats but getting in and out without beating up the bolster is tough. The Shelby seats are so good...and even have the stitching of the snake in the seat back. Personally I think they look like factory. Thanks for the compliment.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Let me tell you how I came to do it. I have a buddy of mine with an 07 GT 500 and the seats in his car are very nice and comfortable and easy to get in and out of. So thats when I thought...gosh why not...and you have seen the results.

Yeah the Shelby seats are comfy plus u don't have to worry about the driver side upholstery deteriorating which plagued the 03-04 seats. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread