04 Azure Blue Mach 1 w/kenne bell 03 cobra motor/trans

walden3

Established Member
Well to be honest I couldn't tell you an exact number.. back when it had the c4 transmission it put down right at 500rwhp/440rwtq car ran 10.8 on foot brake and 3.31 gears with that transmission. I haven't had the car to the track or the dyno since the t-56 install, I'd guess the power to be between 585-615rwhp now that the power stealing c4 is out. That and comparing it to cobras with similar mods I'd be very surprised if it put down less than 585rwhp, sorry for not having any set in stone numbers, I have to travel 3.5 hours to get to a decent dyno..

SonicBluw03

Established Member
Anyway you can get some pics of the motor? Also anyway you could have the roll cage modified to where the bars by the doors are removable?

walden3

Established Member
Engine bay pictures added to flickr album and the cage could most likely be modified to make it removable by cutting out two bars and replacing different shaped bars to make it easier to get in and out, but I don't really want to put more money into the car, I'm sure it could be done locally for just about anyone..

Last edited:

qwkrngr

Established Member
Mach 1

Any interest in a F250 Powerstroke and cash? Email me and I can send pics if you are,if not nice car and free bump for ya.

walden3

Established Member
Sorry for the slow reply, but no thanks I'm really needing the cash due to me going back to school..

walden3

Established Member
REDUCED $17,500, make an offer I really need to get rid of the car I can't afford these payments anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread