03 yellow cobra Sherriffs car

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Theres a new sherrifs car in palm beach 03 cobra supposed to taking care of road rage :shrug: So watch out I can just see this guy street racing someone then arresting them :burnout:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
What are they going to do to take care of road rage? Is he going to cut you off and if you tell him to go f*ck himself give you a ticket?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by toofast4u
What are they going to do to take care of road rage? Is he going to cut you off and if you tell him to go f*ck himself give you a ticket?
:lol:

Or if he races you and you lose and then you lose your temper I supposed he gives you a ticket. LOL!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Yeah I heard about that too. Kinda weird they are going to crack down on road rage? I didn't think it was that bad of a problem around here. Also, I wonder what they consider road rage?

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra03FLA
Theres a new sherrifs car in palm beach 03 cobra supposed to taking care of road rage :shrug: So watch out I can just see this guy street racing someone then arresting them :burnout:

Damn so you mean driving at speeds of 150+ is considered "road rage"? HA!:lol: To bad for you guys, I'm in jersey and they still have crown vics up here. Good Luck running from your own kind. lol

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Maybe it'll be on a race me and win you walk but race me and lose goto jail basis

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
My only concern is they said it is a reposession and hope it is not Mike's old car. I believe he lives in that area and sold it about a year ago for a NSX. He had the same set-up as I do including the KB.

sam

Established Member
here's an idea, have them pull everyone over driving with a cell phone stuck to there ear. that should keep them busy.

magnum4000

Established Member
Glad to see taxpayer dollars going towards $35k limited edition sports cars for COPS to drive. :bash:

What a fu*&ing joke.

I'd rather see the money spent on increased patrol in neighborhoods and schools; undercover catching child molestors, etc. But what do I know? :shrug:

inteller

Established Member
well, maybe some road rager will fake him out like the kid in the M3 did to the cowboy in the F-body up in kansas and he'll wad it up on a tree.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
untitled.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread