03 Whippled vert Laser red cobra

topless_sn8k

Established Member
replaced pulley, with 3.25" for 91 octane out here in Cali. tunned by Greg at RET. Reduced price, 15,900.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Dude your kidding on the $15,900 price!?!

Does it still have Memphis plates? If so, I can see the headache involving trying to get it registered in CA though.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
bump from a fellow socal cobra owner..where excatley r u? havent seen any red verts around and trust me i keep my eyes peeled..if you cant end up selling it id be down to cruise with you and blkvert03!

topless_sn8k

Established Member
Hey all, thanks for the PM's and kind words of my baby :beer:. she currently has 71k. I also have recpts. from all the work, along with the original window & build stickers in a binder.
No trades and I'm in no real hurry to sell, so PLEASE do not try to low ball the price. Summer is comming and she really turns heads. I was going to trade her in on a mercedes CL 550 AMG, all paperwor was ready and on my way back to the dealership I had 4 people give me the thumbs up ( 1 of which was from a chevy owner, vette Z06) so went in and told the dealer I could not part ways her...

Guys, this was my DD when posted. She now sites in the garge with a cover on her. I can post road kills from the past, via. PMs :)

Last edited:

shauncurt

Established Member
What's going on? This is by far the best deal I have seen in months. Have you listed it anywhere besides here? No offense but if I were selling this car at this price it would have been gone in a day. I need you to move it before I'm forced to buy it lol

Users who are viewing this thread