FOR SALE: '03 TR 10th Anniversary Cobra

LS WUT

Established Member
I’ve always been one for saying that I hope people get what they’re asking for their cobras. I know for a fact I’d love to get somewhere near that price. However I know rule #8 prevents me from giving my opinion on the price. I’m not to familiar with 03 10th anniversary TR coupes productions. Maybe it’s a rare car?

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I’ve always been one for saying that I hope people get what they’re asking for their cobras. I know for a fact I’d love to get somewhere near that price. However I know rule #8 prevents me from giving my opinion on the price. I’m not to familiar with 03 10th anniversary TR coupes productions. Maybe it’s a rare

I can’t post for shit.
Sorry guys- 365 TR 10th coupes

Last edited:

Bullitt1448

Established Member
There’s a black ‘04 vert with 21k miles on BaT right now, one day to go $20250.00

@https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-ford-mustang-107/

Cobracletus

Established Member
Maybe that’s what it is. Otherwise I’m throwing CCW’s on my OW 19k mile coupe and posting for the same.
I'll be quick to follow your lead. Mine is already on CCWS and has a 2.2 gen 2 kenne bell on it with a little under 18k miles. I have an appointment to get it ceramic coated next week. Might have to list it if prices keep going up. Just don't drive it as much as I should.

Users who are viewing this thread