'03 Termi Vert FS: Whipple Charged

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
Hey Folks,

I'm looking to sell my '03 SVT Cobra Convertible. I'm wanting to get into a '13 Boss 302, or '15 GT.

Dark Shadow Grey / Black top

The good:

Gen 1 Whipple - 540whp/480wtq w/ larger pulley, 570whp/550wtq w/ smaller pulley.
Twin Ford GT Supercar fuel pumps.
60 lb injectors.
IRS Brace.
McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch.
Fidenza Aluminum Flywheel.
Adjustable Clutch Fork Pivot Ball.
Adjustable Clutch cable.
Upgraded clutch pedal quadrant thingy.
26 Spline input shaft.
18" Cobra Replicas w/ very good tread. Bridgestone something's on the front, and Toyo Proxes R888's on the rear.
Carbon Fiber Hood with gas struts.
HID headlights and fog lights.
Extra set of headlight housings included, brand new from Tousley Ford, in the boxes. Originals are bubbling in some areas inside the housings, but it's never bothered me so I haven't installed the new ones.
New convertible top (about 18 months old, and hardly ever seen the sun as I park in a garage at home and work, and almost always drive with the top down).

The not so good:

Drivers seat showing signs of wear. No tears, just not as perfect as the other three seating areas.
Small rock chips in paint from 55k of driving.
Small rash on front passenger wheel from hitting a 2 1/2" curb at about .5 mph while making a u'y to drop a colleague off curbside after a lunch meeting (should have made her walk across the damn road).
Accident reported on Carfax. My brother-in-law owned the car before me, and bumped someone from behind. Only thing damaged was the hood in one corner, hence the carbon fiber hood. Original hood comes with, with damage in one corner.

Approx. 55k miles. Still driving, so that number will go up.

Thinking $19.5k, OBO.

Interested parties please call. 404-374-3901.

Located in Marietta, GA.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400030111.700596.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400030123.319878.jpg
View attachment 19818
View attachment 19819
View attachment 19820
View attachment 19821
uqesype9.jpg

ahudemyn.jpg

Hood is popped in this pic. I like to come down and look at the beautiful Whipple from time to time.
uma7y8eh.jpg

2amu7y6y.jpg

Last edited:

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
Thanks. I'll try to get some more pics up. But she's freshly washed and waxed, and I can't bring myself to pull her out of the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread